The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

42 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I was wrong. He's been much better and more effective than he was last season. Absolute baller. Dundee United must have some world class players in their squad if Chalmers isn't even in their plans.

I don’t think he’s even at peak yet , in the spring with better weather and pitches he’ll absolutely strut his stuff . 

Ian McCall will be somewhere in the west end of Glasgow tonight like a proud da

Forrest and Shanks leading the line for Hearts and then that at the end 

Shankland is single-handedly keeping Naismith in a job btw, was a stat at the beginning of the match that the 2nd top scorer for Hearts after Shanks is Forrest on 2 goals...

Edited by Rb123

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

Ian McCall will be somewhere in the west end of Glasgow tonight like a proud da

Forrest and Shanks leading the line for Hearts and then that at the end 

Shankland is single-handedly keeping Naismith in a job btw, was a stat at the beginning of the match that the 2nd top scorer for Hearts after Shanks is Forrest on 2 goals...

Someone on WhatsApp told me that Hearts top goal scorers were Shankland 16; OG 3 & Forrest 2. I thought it was a joke.

31 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Someone on WhatsApp told me that Hearts top goal scorers were Shankland 16; OG 3 & Forrest 2. I thought it was a joke.

Nah is genuine, sky showed the stats just before kick off, they'd acutally be probably around Aberdeen's position without him 

Just having a look at the fixtures for January and it's a massive month, all clubs in the bottom half of the league...

Morton (A)

Inverness (H)

Arbroath (H&A)

Queens Park (A)

5 massive games which will decide Bullen's fate, although performaces have improved in the last two matches the gap between us and bottom has closed significantly with us only 2 points off 9th and 4 off bottom even though we're 6th 

Edited by Rb123

9 hours ago, Rb123 said:

5 massive games which will decide Bullen's fate, although performaces have improved in the last two matches the gap between us and bottom has closed significantly with us only 2 points off 9th and 4 off bottom even though we're 6th

Wasn’t this the case earlier in the season, remember the gone by October patter ?Or wasn’t December the month of doom . ? Losing count of the Armageddon moments . Never out the fight mate ! 

41 minutes ago, railwayend said:

Wasn’t this the case earlier in the season, remember the gone by October patter ?Or wasn’t December the month of doom . ? Losing count of the Armageddon moments . Never out the fight mate ! 

Hiya Lee Hiya Pal.

Spoiler

Or WATTOO 2.0, your patter is just as tragic.

3 hours ago, railwayend said:

I base all my opinions on the actions of Graeme Mathie. 

17 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I think what is clear now is, unless we are seriously cut adrift, we are going to ride the season out with Bullen leaving at the end of the season and someone new coming in then.

Yeah and I think there’s little point in giving Bullen the January window and then sacking him. I don’t get the vibe from the club that he will be given an extension nor is he desperate to sign one. A parting of the ways in the summer is cleaner so long as we don’t spent a prolonged period of time trying to find a new manager.