The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

At the game and the fans are as interested of what's going on as the team... apathy 

Exactly this. When Muirhead celebrated in front of us at 1-0 no one retaliated. Usually there would be a hail of abuse but nothing cos frankly no one cares enough.

Apologies for interjecting at a bad moment and obviously don’t know the ins and outs, but I find it baffling you’d choose to start Mutch if there are other options available. He was first choice for the worst Falkirk team in our entire history and was a very poor keeper at League One level; nowhere near the standard required for where Ayr would want to be.

Typically the Bullen boo boys are out in force. Just because the team puts in a series of abject performances, shows no sign of any kind of identity, concedes goals like they're going out of fashion, never wins and is staring relegation in the face doesn't mean things need to change.

Just now, 18BAIRN76 said:

Apologies for interjecting at a bad moment and obviously don’t know the ins and outs, but I find it baffling you’d choose to start Mutch if there are other options available. He was first choice for the worst Falkirk team in our entire history and was a very poor keeper at League One level; nowhere near the standard required for where Ayr would want to be.

It would be baffling to us if this kind of stuff didn’t happen all the time. 

There are a few things at play here, the club tell us nothing about injuries so it is usual for a player to disappear completely for weeks on end and for us not to know. We had a player missing for a few weeks and the chairman posted a picture of him in his hospital bed after an operation. So Albinson may not be 100% fit and they don’t want to risk him. 

The second is, Bullen seems to drop folk for apparently no reason and freeze them out completely for a few weeks. We had an English midfielder who fucked off before the window shut after not getting games and he dropped Adeloye when he was our top scorer. 

Mutch is an adequate back up, in as much as you’d hope he doesn’t play every week or anywhere near regularly. 

Just now, AyrTroopMajor said:

If you don't want Bullen out after this then I'm sorry but you are a moron. £22 to stand in the rain and watch this fucking nonsense. f**k the lot of them.

I cannot even fathom how anyone can watch us and think "aye this is good enough". I find that staggering.

You can’t keep shooting yourself in the foot and then complain it’s full of bullet holes. The club created this today, over the last year. In terms of setup, style, recruitment and planning. The only people that haven’t noticed are either lying to themselves or are currently paid by the club. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

McGeady offering squares goes to fans as he’s subbed off after anonymous cameo. 

He was on the pitch for about five minutes so I’m not sure why he would be the target of any abuse today…

It should be directed at Bullen; and Bullen only. 

Mr Smith should be seriously concerned that we will be opening the new stand in Division 1 in front of a smaller crowd next season.  If we manage to stay up in will only be because QP and Arbroath were slightly worse than us.  I know that Bullen's contract is up in the Summer but do we have many players still signed on next season?   

Edited by stevep56

3 minutes ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

If you don't want Bullen out after this then I'm sorry but you are a moron. £22 to stand in the rain and watch this fucking nonsense. f**k the lot of them.

Just do what I've done this season and not go to games...

Consulting Make It Rain GIF by SHOWTIME