The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

our very own Paul Pogba story

Ayr already have a Paul Pogba story? Easily the best player I've ever seen at Somerset. Playing in the same team as McGinty no less.

6 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Haha I forgot Paul Pogba existed. You don't hear much about him now.

Is he still at Juve? I can't search as i'm using a german VPN to watch the derts so all my results are in german lol

6 minutes ago, Weekeith said:

Mugen should u no be working. 

Ave got one of they gravy jobs where I can dae f**k all and get paid for it :)

Just now, Thumper said:

Ayr already have a Paul Pogba story? Easily the best player I've ever seen at Somerset. Playing in the same team as McGinty no less.

I suppose, getting nutmegged off Eddie Malone is probably a better story than letting a player leave for free then signing them back for a ludicrous fee later on :lol:

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Aye, I saw it on a post plugging the ICT tickets, saying the men and women's team would be in the hub afterwards to meet fans 🤣

If bullen is still in charge you reckon he’d have big enough baws to start another sing song??

13 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It will be some laugh in the hub after the game on Saturday. I see the players and doing a meet and greet. Let's hope we get a win or the only greeting will be salty tears 

It actually puts a shit tonne of pressure on the players to get a win.  Smart thinking!!

6 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

If bullen is still in charge you reckon he’d have big enough baws to start another sing song??

As appalling as it would be, I'd have to doff my cap to him if he went for it.

I hope he does it. The fallout on here would be biblical.

3 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

As appalling as it would be, I'd have to doff my cap to him if he went for it.

I hope he does it. The fallout on here would be biblical.

As a staunch Bullen out supporter it would be incredible patter.

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

He'll no be there regardless on Saturday folks. Keep the faith.

I don’t think there’s any chance whatsoever of this, unfortunately. 

I’m not even sure a loss on Saturday does it. 

I remember one of our rare couple of decent results in a row this season, and you had the idiots shouting on Twitter about people complaining about Bullen earlier in the season. Smith was of course liking those posts. They will be desperate to give Bullen every chance they can. 

15 minutes ago, super_carson said:

While I'm firmly in the Bullen out camp, I don't think it would be particularly wise or fair to expect him to be there in the event of another defeat. 

Can you imagine the scenes if he turned up with some players after an other pumping? There would be a riot!

14 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Erm, I don't think they would have announced something like this if sacking him was even a consideration to them at this point. Much more likely they are betting on getting players in this month for him and hopefully get out of the slump.

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I don’t think there’s any chance whatsoever of this, unfortunately. 

I’m not even sure a loss on Saturday does it. 

I remember one of our rare couple of decent results in a row this season, and you had the idiots shouting on Twitter about people complaining about Bullen earlier in the season. Smith was of course liking those posts. They will be desperate to give Bullen every chance they can.