The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Kerr McInroy will be available in the summer.  And I wouldn’t have the slightest interest in signing him.

I’m not watching the game but is he effectively playing out wide on the right? I’m surprised Doolan thought he could fill in there for Lawless given how slow he is. 

I still think if you played him in midfield then you can get the best from him but I’d guess Thistle will make the move permanent. 

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m not watching the game but is he effectively playing out wide on the right? I’m surprised Doolan thought he could fill in there for Lawless given how slow he is. 

I still think if you played him in midfield then you can get the best from him but I’d guess Thistle will make the move permanent. 

He was, which isn’t helping.  But even still, he looks a shadow of the player I watched at Ayr.  

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He’s popping up occasionally when thistle are attacking but is completely anonymous when Raith have the ball. I liked him when he was with us but appears to have gone backwards and is becoming a luxury player.

10 minutes ago, Nelson said:

He was, which isn’t helping.  But even still, he looks a shadow of the player I watched at Ayr.  

Thistle midfield isn't the most balanced and a hard shift for anyone playing there 

36 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

What?

3 minutes ago, motley123rock said:

It’s my lad that does the camera ( thanks for all your comments 😵‍💫) that’s what he has been told. 

I think there's confusion here over talking about in-house camera's (AU media) and BBC cameras 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

How would people feel with a strike force of adeloye and Oakley? 

Two strikers that according to some don’t “work hard and run fast enough” rather stick with Bryden and McKenzie thanks

17 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Two strikers that according to some don’t “work hard and run fast enough” rather stick with Bryden and McKenzie thanks

You talking about a different Oakley?

20 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Bryden and McKenzie that can’t score in a brothel? Adeloye had the best goal/minute ratio of everyone in Scottish football 

8 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

You talking about a different Oakley? 

8 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Bryden and McKenzie that can’t score in a brothel? Adeloye had the best goal/minute ratio of everyone in Scottish football 

That’s what some geniuses of our fanbase are saying elsewhere even seen someone say Oakley would be below both McKenzie and Bryden in the pecking order *cough* SRE Facebook *cough*

load of bollocks I say Oakley has scored 3x as many league goals this season then the two of them combined

4 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

That’s what some geniuses of our fanbase are saying elsewhere even seen someone say Oakley would be below both McKenzie and Bryden in the pecking order *cough* SRE Facebook *cough*

load of bollocks I say Oakley has scored 3x as many league goals this season then the two of them combined

Obviously Brydens mates,he is league 2 at best,Mckenzie league 1 player

1 hour ago, Nelson said:

Feel like he went too big too soon with the move to Kilmarnock. He was outstanding in his few months at Airdrie and then obviously did very well at Ayr for the rest of that season. It’s perhaps hard to turn down a two-year deal at a team in the Premiership but sticking around for another season at Ayr or another Championship club would have been a much better career move. From what I’ve seen he’s had a few nice moments for Thistle but hasn’t consistently played well anywhere since that season with Airdrie and Ayr. 

I repeat my sentiments of last season ....doesn't matter who we sign people aren't happy....jeese

IF....we do sign Oakley ...as nothing is confirmed yet (see Paton/Todorov)

Then I believe we have exactly the type of player we have been asking for ... experienced championship player ...who I have watched us absolutely tear us apart 4 times this season.

Also watched him against Dundee United and Motherwell and he did the same to them ... absolutely terrorised Motherwell in particular and is a clever footballer who is also a bit of a shit stirrer who will wynd up opponents...

Dunfermline fans and Patrick fans wanting him signed with them says alot...

If u don't agree please suggest better alternatives? Maybe a wee player from the the Ishman premier who appears on YouTube scoring against a team with 8 fans ??

Obviously want Dowds back ....aswell ...before that's mentioned but reckon they would complement each other ..

30 minutes ago, Peil said:

League goals

Mckenzie 2
Bryden 1

Willoughby equalled them both

That is pretty shocking considering Willoughby barely played and is not a particularly good forward at this level. I would absolutely be getting Bryden out on loan in L1 and hoping that someone in the League of Ireland wants to take a punt on McKenzie. 

7 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

That is pretty shocking considering Willoughby barely played and is not a particularly good forward at this level. I would absolutely be getting Bryden out on loan in L1 and hoping that someone in the League of Ireland wants to take a punt on McKenzie. 

McKenzie could potentially have quite the career in the League of Ireland.