The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Don’t do friendlies, especially £20 ones, but interesting the game clashing with 2 quarter finals potentially involving 👀 Scotland, on their inevitable run to doing a Denmark/Greece and backing their way into Euros glory.

36 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Irrelevant non competitive game, give me that cash so we can get Richard Nettlesworth up on loan from Chorley.  

Competitive game, no thank you.  

We 100% wouldn’t do it in a competitive game. I do remember a Scottish Cup game v Rangers years ago when we were in the Railway end. Lost 1-0 think De Boer maybe scored. The game where Amorouso planted a free kick on the Whitletts roundabout. 

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

We 100% wouldn’t do it in a competitive game. I do remember a Scottish Cup game v Rangers years ago when we were in the Railway end. Lost 1-0 think De Boer maybe scored. The game where Amoruso planted a free kick on the Whitletts roundabout. 

That game was a sickener. So close to being Campbell Money's finest hour.

As for the Celtic game, if we can sell out the remaining seats to Ayr fans, fine, if not then sell them to whoever wants them. That's the main purpose of the game after all. So long as they're not going to boo Jamie Murphy, I don't imagine there will be anything particularly offensive coming from the away support.

9 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Did Amoruso not spit on James Grady?

Yup, should've been sent off.

11 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Did Stewart Kean not miss a sitter down the railway end in the same half?

That happened in every game.

28 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Did Amoruso not spit on James Grady?

He admitted that he was depressed and binged on Bailey’s Irish cream a few weeks before. 
Imagine that mixed with phlegm 🤢

Posted (edited)

I happened to meet Stewart Kean in early April but did not recognise him.  Mentioned to him I was going to the Ayr game that night and he said who he was.  He still plays at Hurlford nowadays.

Edited by stevep56

5 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

They’ll probably need to decide if it’s going to season ticket holders first or just straight to general sale. There’s also the issue of making sure it’s actually sold to Ayr fans and not Celtic fans who didn’t get a ticket. 

Very hard to stop that 

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

The opening of the new stand to the background of IRA chants, how twee 🙄

The less we play the OF the better imo. 

As an aside we probably won't even get to see the Scottish NT players who play for them. Would laugh like a drain if Celtic trolled us all and brought another B team down 

Will certainly not be a B team 

18 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He admitted that he was depressed and binged on Bailey’s Irish cream a few weeks before. 
Imagine that mixed with phlegm 🤢

Surely that should be Bailey’s Ulster Cream…? 

Posted (edited)

I genuinely couldn't care less who plays for Celtic on the day or what sort of team we have put together by that point (obviously I'm hoping we have lots of new signings in by then). That lot have bought lots and lots of tickets and we'll be laughing all the way to the bank. 

f**k it, arrange a friendly against Rangers v2 for the week after and charge that lot £20 a pop as well.

Edited by AUcal

There is something rather funny about seeing a lad called Mason Carson crying that **** might stand on the crumbling concrete of the SRE