The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, shizzlemanizzle said:

Where do people see these things? I’m guessing it’s a social media post. Teach an old man how to know stuff please.

Get yourself on Instagram auld yin 😀

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Get yourself on Instagram auld yin 😀

Who you calling auld yin? I know the gram. Im forever gramming. However, for those who gram, please keep the rest of the auld yins, not me, up to date with gramming goings on.

34 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I notice that Sanders is away on holiday with a few Killie players. I’d guess he’s probably told the club one way or another before leaving what his plans are for next season. 

Hopefully not with us

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He played like Bernie Winters IMG_3706.jpeg.292daa6b29ea61fb85e1d8fe70996ac7.jpeg

Who was the Winters who played for us? Robbie or David? I always got the two mixed up.

Edited to add: They both played for us, according to Wikipedia.

Edited by Richey Edwards

20 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Who was the Winters who played for us? Robbie or David? I always got the two mixed up.

Aye, both played. Fun fact, Robbie Winters is my DPD driver. 

David played for us under Roberts. My main memory is of him missing an absolutely sitter at Alloa after rounding the keeper that would have won us the game.

43 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Robbie was a trialist for 3 (I think) games when Reid was the manager. David played for a full season under Roberts 

58 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

David was a fraction of the player Robbie was. Unfortunately Robbie was a fraction of the player David was when he played for us. 

38 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye, both played. Fun fact, Robbie Winters is my DPD driver. 

He delivered an Amazon parcel to me, there was that unspoken acknowledgement he must get at every door where he can see in your eyes - Is that Robbie Winters?

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

David was a fraction of the player Robbie was. Unfortunately Robbie was a fraction of the player David was when he played for us. 

He delivered an Amazon parcel to me, there was that unspoken acknowledgement he must get at every door where he can see in your eyes - Is that Robbie Winters?

Does he not have son that is a footballer or am I thinking of an fm regen 

13 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Hate to see any club go, but we had to live within our means and had an absolute dose of shite on the pitch for a long time until we paid back what we owed.  Relying on a battery factory for a football club to survive did not just happen overnight!!!

Agree 100%. It's really hard to have sympathy with any club that continues to operate well outside its means, though. It also shows what happens when you're run by an absolute shower.

13 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Was the boy from Coventry just up for a holiday? 

5 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

Saving it for Friyay! You should know the drill by now.

This, Friday and Saturday seems to be the #imminent days this transfer window.