The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

I imagine cause at worst if he stays fit we get him for 80% of games and I always think we’re better with him in our team then without 

No argument about his theoretical quality.  But he makes Martyn Campbell look like the bionic man.

31 minutes ago, AUcal said:

Plays for Zambia! Frankie Musonda!

Frankie Musonda, eh, eh

Waka waka, eh, eh

Frankie Musonda el capitan

He plays for Zambia!

16 minutes ago, Nelson said:

No argument about his theoretical quality.  But he makes Martyn Campbell look like the bionic man.

Bit harsh but I understand the worry

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Germany are very very good but you can’t help but feel we fucked it with the starting eleven. 

Aye a pretty disappointing set up / start. Got to feel there were better ways to try and contain Germany here. We've opened right up at the moments that mattered so far.

We need to settle.

Edited by AUcal

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Germany are very very good but you can’t help but feel we fucked it with the starting eleven. 

Repeat of the last Euros when Clarke got it all wrong in the first game against the Czechs.

1 minute ago, AUcal said:

Aye a pretty disappointing set up / start. Got to feel there were better ways to try and contain Germany here. We've opened right up at the moments that mattered so far.

We need to settle.

I think the decision to go without someone who can take the ball just outside our own box and not completely shit the bed is a bizarre one. Billy Gilmour should’ve started imo but Germany are always going to find small spaces to play in but we are making it too easy for them here.

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think the decision to go without someone who can take the ball just outside our own box and not completely shit the bed is a bizarre one. Billy Gilmour should’ve started imo but Germany are always going to find small spaces to play in but we are making it too easy for them here.

Yeah players of the calibre that Germany have will make chances regardless of the shape they're up against, but aye agreed.

If you start Gilmour in front of the back four I don't think we struggle in the way we have. It gives more freedom to the other centre mid while giving a level of comfort to the team as there is someone who can play passes calmly in front of the defence.

We look very lost, from back to front.

I knew we would get nothing out of the game but  Christ this is gonna be a horrible second half to watch next two games are more important but still not a good start