The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Was I happy with the Celtic match/ticket thing - No.

Am I over the moon that we're spending money and building a cracking squad and doing better business than we have done for years - Oh Aye.

I'm buzzing for this season now.

He wasn't even linked with us however I must admit I am generally quite annoyed with the fact he's signed for Ayr as I was hopeful with his Accies links we might have been able to pull something off. You guys have just landed yourselves a premiership level left back an excellent signing and not the first one this summer that Ayr have made you are slowly starting to look like potential title challengers. 

19 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Surely he’s away to Exeter is he not? (Or am I looking too into this)

Deleted, what did it say? 

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Deleted, what did it say? 

Just showed a picture of Jack McMillan against us he has done this photo stuff before with a photo of Logan playing for us against Partick

Edited by muZZa__44

5 minutes ago, Scott-ish said:

Was I happy with the Celtic match/ticket thing - No.

Am I over the moon that we're spending money and building a cracking squad and doing better business than we have done for years - Oh Aye.

I'm buzzing for this season now.

Hopefully others who felt let down by the Celtic match feel the same. The money is clearly being put to good use and we're putting together a pretty decent squad.

7 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

He wasn't even linked with us however I must admit I am generally quite annoyed with the fact he's signed for Ayr as I was hopeful with his Accies links we might have been able to pull something off. You guys have just landed yourselves a premiership level left back an excellent signing and not the first one this summer that Ayr have made you are slowly starting to look like potential title challengers. 

We’re paying him the Celtic friendly big bucks baby. 

Always sell your soul for cash, always. 

Squad coming together nicely now with competition for places all over the pitch. Centre half and centre mid next please. Think we need to get the midfielder spot on. Syla good squad player. Murdoch you just don’t know how he’s going to come back from his bad injury. He could turn back to the player that we know, or this injury could have just done him for this level we’re looking to get to. 

Good signing for you. I think it was only because we had already identified a left back in Will Ferry to come in. If United had kept him for The Premiership no United fans would have been unhappy. 

For pre-season at least that’s the full back positions sorted with McAllister and Watret on the right and McMann and Reading on the left (I know we’ll likely still be needing someone else/Stanger playing there once we get another centre half in there)