The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Delighted with that signing, when I first seen it suggested on here the other week... I thought no chance! Glad to be proved wrong. 

The media output also seems to have had a wee tweek and seems more fan friendly ⚫⚪

Edited by F.T.O.F.1910

2 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Delighted with that signing, when I first seen it suggested on here the other week... I thought no chance! Glad to be proved wrong. 

The media output also seems to have had a wee tweek and seems more fan friendly ⚫⚪

I'd like more wordsearches.

Just missed my connecting flight at Heathrow but by f**k I could not care less because Ayr United are about to stroll the division. If BA want they can donate some extra compensation to the Player Fund for a midfielder.

1 minute ago, Superhursty7 said:

Must be playing a variation of 442 or 4231 next season. That would be four players who can support the strikers and chip in with a few goals as well. 

Need a defensive midfielder and either a right back or centre back and I’d say we’re good to go. 

33 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

That's another cracking signing for Ayr. Interesting season ahead at Somerset.

Lessons learned from last seasons opening game. There's a new sheriff in town, sheriff Scott Brown. 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

WE SIGNED A LEFT BACK!!!!

We have just released our only left sided centre half and it’s a position he can play , great to have 1 player who can comfortably cover 3 positions 

12 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

We have just released our only left sided centre half and it’s a position he can play , great to have 1 player who can comfortably cover 3 positions 

No buying us signing the best left back in last year's championship to play centre back without an injury situation.  

I'm one championship class right back away from ordering a Ayr United Championship Winners 2024/25 flag, something feels different this season but............ It's the hope that kills you roll on the new season.

6 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Wonder if that means Tomlinson going out on loan possibly if we’re looking at another winger? 

Makes me think he  considers Rus as a CM/CAM rather then a winger thou I would like for Tomlinson to get game time out in either league 1 or 2 would do him some good

6 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Makes me think he  considers Rus as a CM/CAM rather then a winger thou I would like for Tomlinson to get game time out in either league 1 or 2 would do him some good

League one is 100% his level I would say at this point 

9 minutes ago, muZZa__44 said:

Yeah could easily do a job somewhere in league 1. Get him with Murphy at QOS.