The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Stone

Stanger  Musonda  McMann  Reading

Henderson  Murdoch  Dempsey  Murphy

Oakley  Dowds

Subs: Mutch, Watret, McAllister, Syla, Rus, Tomlinson, McKenzie, Bryden, McRoberts

At the moment, would say that is our strongest possible 11.  Still need a few in the strengthen the bench up.  Especially defence and centre mid.

11 hours ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Sorry Richey. Nice try but you need to up your game. Take cues from the clifftonville social media manager/hagiographer in-chief. 

Had me believing that Bullen had squandered Kaka with his management of Ashford.

Sorry but has Sam Ashford died or something? 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Stone

Oakley  Dowds

Subs: Mutch, Watret, McAllister, Syla, Rus, Tomlinson, McKenzie, Bryden, McRoberts

At the moment, would say that is our strongest possible 11.  Still need a few in the strengthen the bench up.  Especially defence and centre mid.

Need another LM, CM and a RB

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Stone

Oakley  Dowds

First time in a few seasons where I haven’t winced at the sight of an Ayr lineup. A battling centre mid and a halfway decent left winger and we’d have a very competitive team.

9 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I would say we'll get a CB, CM and winger.  Still hoping for Bryden to go out on loan and run with the other 4 strikers to January, see how they get on.

3 minutes ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

First time in a few seasons where I haven’t winced at the sight of an Ayr lineup. A battling centre mid and a halfway decent left winger and we’d have a very competitive team.

Definitely best position pre-season wise we've been in years.  Expect some pictures later as they are in today.

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I would say we'll get a CB, CM and winger.  Still hoping for Bryden to go out on loan and run with the other 4 strikers to January, see how they get on.

I think if Ashcroft comes in, we'll be good for centre halves. Playing Stanger at RB seems madness when he's our best central defender.

21 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

Struggling to believe that Andy Murdoch is going to be running the midfield tbh. 

limping

I can still see us getting a RB, CB, CM and winger. 

Maybe not all before we play in the league cup but before the window shuts I’d expect that to be the case. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I can still see us getting a RB, CB, CM and winger. 

Maybe not all before we play in the league cup but before the window shuts I’d expect that to be the case. 

2 players who can cover 2 of those position each ? 

57 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Rus, Murphy and (I know) McGeady all play on the left.  It'll be a right winger we get.