The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

31 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Wonder if the special edition shirt will be in reference to the new stand, like the kind of thing Dortmund have done a few times.

IMG_6552.jpeg

1 hour ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Have they officially announced the new hospitality is getting called the Ally McLeod Suite? I know the old one was but I was kind of hoping the full stand would be named after him.

6 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Have they officially announced the new hospitality is getting called the Ally McLeod Suite? I know the old one was but I was kind of hoping the full stand would be named after him.

The Jewsons  suit

Surely with the McDonald's sponsorship (if still a thing) and our home record the stand would be called 'Grimace'. 

8 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Seems so. I'm happy for the suite to remain named after Ally (also fits with Camerons bar, theme) and the stand just to be the north terrace lol. I've a feeling the stand name might be up for sponsorship. Just a feeling, not ITK. 

10 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

The Ham Burglar stand.

No don't, they'll bring the relegation hoops back out. 

8 hours ago, dumbthings said:

Is it only me who thinks that with a full pre-season he could make a huge contribution on the park? 

Rob MacLean never played professionally.

Discussing AUFC at work the past few days and without realising I said, it's the most exciting time I can remember as an Ayr fan and by that I mean everything that's going on and looking forward. Obviously there's been some highs in my time as a fan but I genuinely have this wee buzz that I can never remember having before. I'm not expecting miracles this season. A comfortable top 4 would see me happy as....

I Hope the club start banging the drum and trying to rally the town. I know continued good performances is probably the best way to get people back/new bods in. 

15 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Discussing AUFC at work the past few days and without realising I said, it's the most exciting time I can remember as an Ayr fan and by that I mean everything that's going on and looking forward. Obviously there's been some highs in my time as a fan but I genuinely have this wee buzz that I can never remember having before. I'm not expecting miracles this season. A comfortable top 4 would see me happy as....

I Hope the club start banging the drum and trying to rally the town. I know continued good performances is probably the best way to get people back/new bods in. 

Im buzzing like an old fridge. Said do to my dad and he just shook his head. Guess too many years of watching ayr has jaded the guy haha 

12 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Walk 

Er

Similar to rus only less first team experience worth a punt IMO as it’s a position I think we do have strength in at least on the right side 

IMG_9282.png

IMG_9281.png

14 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

The Lee Bullen (He's Not Dead) Hospitality Suite.

Failing that sell the naming rights to whoever offers most. Don't see it as that big of a deal tbh.

That’s what being favoured personnel gets you. Bullen is a club icon