The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

37 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If there hadn’t been articles in the press about it, with specific details it could have been treated as just gossip. 

I'd still treat articles in the press claiming specific details as just gossip anyway.

2 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Always good to see all the posts after events like this of people claiming everyone is a bed wetter and they were never worried or believed anything……..like there arses weren’t making buttons for most of yesterday 

'ahem' I posted my post calling you all bedwetters pretty early on.

1-0 Peil

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Always good to see all the posts after events like this of people claiming everyone is a bed wetter and they were never worried or believed anything……..like there arses weren’t making buttons for most of yesterday 

Is that what really happened though? 

3 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

A curious phenomenon. They all finally made it down from the safety of their ivory towers at the exact same time.

Edited by UpInTheAyr

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Is it just me that reads that as a very weird statement? No delighted or pleased to announce etc? Very short. 

Guessing it will be padded out later with a statement from the manager explaining that he spoke to St Johnstone and realised Ayr have more ambition, or something along those lines

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Is it just me that reads that as a very weird statement? No delighted or pleased to announce etc? Very short. 

There will be an incoming rob maclean video in 5…4…3….

11 minutes ago, Iain said:

New deal for Brown & Whittaker. Love the image 😁

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/club-statement-on-the-management-team

7 minutes ago, Ayrmail said:

Think as above the picture says it all

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Just clocked the photo they’ve used hahahaha. 

Somebody on here used that picture. Love it. Brilliant movie btw.

Excellent piece of news, I think Broony is committed to seeing this project through with the ultimate goal of promotion. Both him & Whittaker signing new deals increases the buyout clause of other clubs fishing around them. He was never going to St Johnstone regardless of all the rumours, the only 2 jobs that would interest him in Scotland are Celtic & Hibs

25 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

f**k me, folk on here would complain about Santa getting soot on the carpet