The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Quite honestly if Shankland signs for the Dab’s or anyone else in this division he can f**k right off. No goodwill from me. 
Absolutely, although if he rinsed them for a fortune and was thoroughly gubbins in them not getting promoted I'd be willing to overlook it.

From what i’ve been reading seems like Ayr fans are struggling to come to terms and move on. Greetin about a player possibly joining another club when he isn’t even your player any more...

If he signs for us will be looking forward to giving you all it tight on here anyway.

What are you on about? I’m talking about Dundee Uniteds recent achievements (of which there are none) and you completely change the subject to try and save yourself the embarrassment.

What a riddy.

What are you on about? I’m talking about Dundee Uniteds recent achievements (of which there are none) and you completely change the subject to try and save yourself the embarrassment.

What a riddy.

Achievements? Holy f**k what have you’s ever done ever? Never mind recent.

And you’re asking me that question? That’s a fucking “riddy” you bellend.

No one is claiming we've done anything, just as Utd haven't done anything in recent years (which was the point D'Jaffo was making) except relegation and 4 years with all of us diddies.
You have a very fragile ego

II reckon we could get a full blown heads gone out of stewarty. 

Instead of looking forward to the new season, full of optimism for his teams title bid, getting one over their oldest foes, he's still beelin' about little ol' Ayr ripping the piss out of them last season.

Are all Dundonians this precious?

13 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Come back to us when you have won the Raydale Cup and we can then talk about achievements. 

You bellend. 

We’re not the ones claiming our club is the “sixth biggest in Scotland”. You are, hence the point I was making.

So once again another glorious failure for you to add to the ever growing list of your time here on this thread.

This boy needs to work on his technique.

Surely a troll shouldn't be getting ragdolled all over the place?

It's unedifying.

Needs lesson from VT.

Trolls shouldn’t be getting wound up so tight.

Hhhm pretty sure I can list several things our club has achieved to back up that claim. I’m sure you are also aware of such achievements so I wont list them here.

Anyway just make sure you all don’t cry too much if he does sign for us. Dont want you all bad mouthing the poor lad like Smith now.

1 minute ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Hhhm pretty sure I can list several things our club has achieved to back up that claim. I’m sure you are also aware of such achievements so I wont list them here.

Anyway just make sure you all don’t cry too much if he does sign for us. Dont want you all bad mouthing the poor lad like Smith now.

Show me where our fans are bad mouthing Liam Smith or are you just making things up? 

That would be relevant if the size of club was based on a trophy cabinet.

I’m terribly sorry but a club in the second division of Scottish football can’t be considered a big club. These are just basic facts my friend.

And no one has bad mouthed Smith so I suggest you f**k off and save yourself further embarrassment.

8 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Shame your club's achievements don't include being able to convert a penalty kick

I haven't seen one Ayr fan bad mouth Liam Smith, the opposite in fact they've sung his praises and said its a great move for the laddie. 

He's one game into his United career and already labelled as shite, though. 

List these achievements you bucktoothed, cross eyed dab muthafucka. I dare ya. 

I haven't seen one Ayr fan bad mouth Liam Smith, the opposite in fact they've sung his praises and said its a great move for the laddie. 
He's one game into his United career and already labelled as shite, though. 
List these achievements you bucktoothed, cross eyed dab muthafucka. I dare ya. 

Well we have most definitely seen a trophy win anyway unlike yourself you samba wearing, stone wash wrangler wearing chubby checker.

They were livid when Smith signed for us. Bitter as f**k! Same with this situation. So shut your stupid looking puss you bnb!