The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Well we have most definitely seen a trophy win anyway unlike yourself you samba wearing, stone wash wrangler wearing chubby checker.

They were livid when Smith signed for us. Bitter as f**k! Same with this situation. So shut your stupid looking puss you bnb!

Yaaaaaaasssss lads we’ve done it. Heads gone.

Ta ra loser.

1 minute ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Well we have most definitely seen a trophy win anyway unlike yourself you samba wearing, stone wash wrangler wearing chubby checker.

They were livid when Smith signed for us. Bitter as f**k! Same with this situation. So shut your stupid looking puss you bnb!

You like making things up dontcha

No we weren't angry with Smith, we were angry at your fucking diddy club announcing it two days before we were due to play you. Bet you he wishes he hadn't now, as he is far better than a Championship also ran

We aren't bitter about Shankland potentially signing for you. We just think he could go to a far better club to continue his career. He is far better than a Championship also ran.

We all wish all the players who have left us all the best especially Declan McDaid

7 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Well a trophy win would certainly be classed as an achievement for the club yes. Have you witnessed an achievement such as that? Doubt it.

It feels like everyone is picking on the dumb kid here now, I'm not going to keep replying to you anymore. 

Have a nice evening, Stewy. 

17 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

Well a trophy win would certainly be classed as an achievement for the club yes. Have you witnessed an achievement such as that? Doubt it.

These boys are making you look stupid .

Learn your lesson and get out of here, they are ripping you a new one .

Trying to get this topic back on track, how many signings do yous think we are likely to see before Berwick in two weeks time?

Doohan and another hopefully. Preferably a midfielder.

I think that sets us up nicely for the Betfred although I’d say this year is a tougher group to get out of than last year.

23 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Doohan and another hopefully. Preferably a midfielder.

I think that sets us up nicely for the Betfred although I’d say this year is a tougher group to get out of than last year.

Should be between ourselves and Falkirk for second i would have thought, will be tough as you say, do four of the best placed teams in 3rd get through aswell or am i imagining that?

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Should be between ourselves and Falkirk for second i would have thought, will be tough as you say, do four of the best placed teams in 3rd get through aswell or am i imagining that?

The 8 group winners and 4 best runners up join Killie, Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen in the last 16. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The 8 group winners and 4 best runners up join Killie, Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen in the last 16. 

I can't see us making the last 16 based on that but you never know, would need Falkirk or Livingston to be poor.

You like making things up dontcha
No we weren't angry with Smith, we were angry at your fucking diddy club announcing it two days before we were due to play you. Bet you he wishes he hadn't now, as he is far better than a Championship also ran
We aren't bitter about Shankland potentially signing for you. We just think he could go to a far better club to continue his career. He is far better than a Championship also ran.
We all wish all the players who have left us all the best especially Declan McDaid

100% we are well aware we are a stepping stone for player to further there carers apart from a few bampots every player from Shankland to Crawford has went with our best wishes.

Just now, rb123! said:

I can't see us making the last 16 based on that but you never know, would need Falkirk or Livingston to be poor.

We have a brilliant record in this tournament. Have won our last 8 group stage games. 

4 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, rb123! said:
Apparently Livingston are interested in Doohan, uh oh.

Guy on twitter though so probably take it with a pinch of salt.

Why would you want a keeper who potential can't play at least 3 maybe 4 games against his parent club makes little sence.

Cause he can play in every single other game.

Are you saying that had we have got promoted last year you wouldn’t of wanted him back because he couldn’t play against one team?