Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

33 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Yeah from what I remember it's just us and alloa as part time clubs in spfl that use Pendle, almost everyone else is Hummel, macron, joma or puma.

Probably even worse for alloa too giving they have to have stripes on their kit.

It’s not just the match day kits as I don’t buy those anyway. I’d me more inclined to go and buy a jacket or tracksuit top from the club shop if it was better quality 

3 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Noticed the new kits thread is up. I'm guessing this year it'll be the away kit that will change, so I'm guessing this will be it, as it's the only new design on Pendle. Let's see if I'm right. 

image.png.5c2061240a8d1a04c3c8eb451776436f.png

Just want an orange or AC Milan style number again 

4 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Noticed the new kits thread is up. I'm guessing this year it'll be the away kit that will change, so I'm guessing this will be it, as it's the only new design on Pendle. Let's see if I'm right. 

image.png.5c2061240a8d1a04c3c8eb451776436f.png

New design is absolutely awful but it doesn’t matter since it’s just the away kit 

19 minutes ago, BridiesHereBridiesThere said:

I think that gold was great, a Forfar kit should never be red, and that tangerine was by far the worst away kit we’ve ever had

Usually I'd prefer traditional white or if the home kit is sky blue and white then a navy away kit, but with Pendle right now the kits look very training top when it's white or navy so I'd be happy with a yellow or purple for example just for something different.

12 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Usually I'd prefer traditional white or if the home kit is sky blue and white then a navy away kit, but with Pendle right now the kits look very training top when it's white or navy so I'd be happy with a yellow or purple for example just for something different.

Disagree. The orange is iconic.

The red and black kits were probably the first ones I saw/owned as a kit so maybe romanticised but I think they are unbelievable.

the gold one might be hindered by the fact we were absolutely terrible in it but I really didn’t like it

E8BD4246-3646-44E2-BF60-F57E5702C1DD.jpeg

4 minutes ago, lwh said:

Disagree. The orange is iconic.

The red and black kits were probably the first ones I saw/owned as a kit so maybe romanticised but I think they are unbelievable.

the gold one might be hindered by the fact we were absolutely terrible in it but I really didn’t like it

E8BD4246-3646-44E2-BF60-F57E5702C1DD.jpeg

Definitely an Iconic photo at least

I was a big fan of both Macron away kits, the white/green and then the navy/red halved too.

I’d want us to go for something a bit different to the white/navy or black ones we’ve had recently.

On that note, it absolutely should always be a sky blue home kit. The sky/white one from a few years back was excellent.

28 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

I was a big fan of both Macron away kits, the white/green and then the navy/red halved too.

I’d want us to go for something a bit different to the white/navy or black ones we’ve had recently.

On that note, it absolutely should always be a sky blue home kit. The sky/white one from a few years back was excellent.

Yeah sky blue always has to be the primary colour for me, should have had this version of the home kit.

Club seem to want to change to navy every couple of years tho.

VIGO_SKY_WKITE_PLUS_BASE_front_1-md.png

Edited by ScottishLoon

37 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

I loved the Gold kit, because it was unique, although I agree we were dismal in that. The tangerine was always fun. So, I'd be all for an away kit that is an "out there" colour.

However, I feel like the image I shared will be chosen 🫤

56 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Take one of these then? Given it matches the home kit design.

VIGO_TANGERINE_WHITE_PLUS_BASE_front_1-smh.png

VIGO_AMBER_BLACK_PLUS_BASE_front_1-smh.png

VIGO_GREEN_WHITE_PLUS_BASE_front_1-md.png

Do you think the board are looking at this thread? If so, choose one of these, please! ⬆️

And also vote NO to the conference league. 😄

3 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Do you think the board are looking at this thread? If so, choose one of these, please! ⬆️

And also vote NO to the conference league. 😄

😆 There's at least people who can let the board know **cough cough** 

Edited by ScottishLoon