Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Never too sure how to gauge a friendly with a load of trialists but that was pretty good stuff. Montrose clearly a stronger team but Forfar didn't embarrass themselves and I'd say there's definitely promise there. Ach, just get them all signed 😅. Cracking goals, as well. Inglis looks promising and great to see Darren back. 

Just now, ScottishLoon said:

What type of player is he?

Played striker, winger and CM and looked tasty in every position. Very good with the ball at his feet. Probs about 5 foot 9, similar build to Watson

4 minutes ago, lwh said:

Played striker, winger and CM and looked tasty in every position. Very good with the ball at his feet. Probs about 5 foot 9, similar build to Watson

Sounds intriguing, always a good sign if a player can change position seamlessly.

Paterson looks to have a decent scoring record for Tayport and Lochee United over the last couple of seasons.

Inglis was impressive tonight. For the other trialists (obviously not including Hutchinson and Watson), I felt they didn’t get much of a chance and it’d be good to see them next weekend. 16 appears to be Cammy Blacklock, ex Dundee, no idea about the sub striker or keeper.

1 hour ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Ryan Patterson.

had a very good game.  Minus his long range attempt from near the halfway line!

If it is him I looked him up he's 21/22 and apparently had a really good season, started at tayport then lochee United signed him in January scores and creates a good amount and won their supporters player of year with only playing half a season.

Btw Paul lunan is still playing for them which I didn't realise and kerr Hay is banging goals for them too 😂

what was the score

rya 1-3  get in there.

lets go with no manager this season, fucking romping te league.

Ray the Rat was always a fraud.

Edited by SlipperyP

7 hours ago, C_titz said:

How can life be shite with whatever drugs your on? 

I'm 49 yo, never touched any drugs apart from booze since 2010, I have Nam flashback now and again, but my life is much happer since I screwed the nut and stopped killing folk. YES, you read correct.

I now live in Thailand, to keep me away from all that shite, I'm no runner, I'm no snitch. I'm looking out for folk that are worse off than me.

You can PM for full details, maybe get off your high horse and give me a hand, it's not easy.

Always Mental - check out some of my posts in General Non, to get a better feeling who your dealing with here.

Be good, stay strong

Phil😍

Edited by SlipperyP

A thought Forfar played really well last night good core of the squad their should do good for you in League L2.

Whoever comes in to be your new gaffer has a very decent squad their,Stuart Morrison was excellent at the back for you lot and if he stays fit will be a big player for you in L2.

3 hours ago, mo83 said:

A thought Forfar played really well last night good core of the squad their should do good for you in League L2.

Whoever comes in to be your new gaffer has a very decent squad their,Stuart Morrison was excellent at the back for you lot and if he stays fit will be a big player for you in L2.

Too much positivity in this post for this thread.

2 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Looks like we might have done away with names on the back of shirts already?

Unless that's not the final kit.

I assumed they just haven't printed the names yet. Don't think any sponsors are changing, but could be wrong.