Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

11 hours ago, BridiesHereBridiesThere said:

Needing 1 or 2 back up full backs overall because remember Nditi is suspended for the opening game of the season 

I believe Adam Hutchinson was signed for Montrose to play right back, Matty Allan can cover there at a push and I’m sure Mark Whatley covered there for Arbroath too. I won’t pretend to be an expert on the make up of your squad but if you already have at least 4 players who can cover that position it would surely be madness for any part time club to sign another to play there. 

30 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Just remembered there's still nothing on a new away strip yet.

🤔

Probably isn't one. They've gone a step further, not only are we stuck with Pendle, we're stuck with the same 2 shirts for the rest of time.

30 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Probably isn't one. They've gone a step further, not only are we stuck with Pendle, we're stuck with the same 2 shirts for the rest of time.

No new shirts and no more names on shirts. Maybe next year we'll ditch squad numbers and go back to 1 - 11.

4 hours ago, ScottishLoon said:

Just remembered there's still nothing on a new away strip yet.

🤔

3 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

No new shirts and no more names on shirts. Maybe next year we'll ditch squad numbers and go back to 1 - 11.

There is a new strip coming and squad numbers and names are here to stay.

For reference, the club announced last season's new home kit on 28/06/22.

It baffles me why it's taking so long, I thought they would like mindless idiots like myself buying new shit?

2 hours ago, TheClosingArguement said:

For reference, the club announced last season's new home kit on 28/06/22.

It baffles me why it's taking so long, I thought they would like mindless idiots like myself buying new shit?

Maybe they were struggling to choose between which off the shelf white Pendle shirt to go for.

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

Maybe they were struggling to choose between which off the shelf white Pendle shirt to go for.

Before telling us that as much as we’d like to, we can’t go back to a sky blue home top because we have a white away shirt.

4 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

How would the Forfar home kit clash with those?

3 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

But there would be no reason to wear the away kit against those teams.

Exactly, we will be in navy for everly league match with exception of (I think) Stranraer and Peterhead so when we play them away, white will be fine.

3 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

But there would be no reason to wear the away kit against those teams.

It doesn't work like that anymore, we played mostly in white away even at teams like east Fife and stenny where the blue wouldn't clash.

There's photographic proof of that on Facebook even.

Wearing an away kit isn't really about a colour clash anymore in football.

Edited by ScottishLoon