Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

4 minutes ago, lwh said:

Aye, played it against Montrose and lochee, think that’ll be the system this year 

Hmm wasn't there to really notice so I just assumed we were trying that out as an option. would make sense as to why we have 5 centre Halfs.

In that case I'd be similar but swap Allan for hutchi and Paterson for Ross.

33 minutes ago, lwh said:

Heres what I’d like to see in tomorrow’s 6 goal thumping of cowdenbeath

McCallum

Nditi 

Brindley 

Hutchi

Morrison

Whyte

Moore 

Inglis

Tommo

Ross

Skelly

The club announced Whyte is injured (his hand). Had assumed you were writing those, obviously not!

There's still a lack of width outside of Thommo. I'd like to see Paterson start.

3 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

The club announced Whyte is injured (his hand). Had assumed you were writing those, obviously not!

There's still a lack of width outside of Thommo. I'd like to see Paterson start.

Don’t tend to do the previews.

It’ll be Allan then, must admit I’ve not been overly impressed by him in the two friendlies but think he’ll still come on to a game 

32 minutes ago, lwh said:

Don’t tend to do the previews.

It’ll be Allan then, must admit I’ve not been overly impressed by him in the two friendlies but think he’ll still come on to a game 

Arguably the best player against formartine close with Moore.

Edited by ScottishLoon

16 minutes ago, IpswichLoon said:

I used to be able to watch the games down here in England,  has the FAFC TV thing stopped now ? 

I think the livestreaming stuff got too expensive with not enough return so they canned it. It'll just be the highlights on YouTube now.

49 minutes ago, IpswichLoon said:

I used to be able to watch the games down here in England,  has the FAFC TV thing stopped now ? 

They had to stop livestream something to do with the Premier league, Premiership and the TV companies. Our live stream was run from the pie shop which has reverted to being a Bridie dispensary again now Covid is no longer considered a “thing”