Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

9 minutes ago, C_titz said:

Very very good tonight . Skelly a massive upgrade on aitken. Moore I thought was excellent . Ball players all over the park . 

Aye but If that substitution wasn’t forced then it was madness

4 minutes ago, lwh said:

Aye but If that substitution wasn’t forced then it was madness

to be fair, I wouldn't expect to get 90 minutes out of Skelly on Saturday & tonight.

Tonight was excellent, bit concerned at the sitting back at the start of the second half as we invited pressure. Other than that, it was a largely positive evening.

I thought Robson was brilliant. Skelly as well ran Dillon ragged in that first half.

Just now, fafc1885 said:

Tonight was excellent, bit concerned at the sitting back at the start of the second half as we invited pressure. Other than that, it was a largely positive evening.

I thought Robson was brilliant. Skelly as well ran Dillon ragged in that first half.

S9

2 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

Excellent performance, strong at back, really nice play, especially first half, only worry is still not taking chances, game should have been over at half time. 

Aye , defence looks really good . I still have reservations about nditi . Matty Allan , Morrison & Hutchison all good ball players 

Just now, C_titz said:

Aye , defence looks really good . I still have reservations about nditi . Matty Allan , Morrison & Hutchison all good ball players 

Give me Nditi over anyone. I don't get those who don't rate him, works his socks off & frequently has to cover for a certain Mr. Munro

Take his pace alone out of that back line & we'd be struggling. Plus what be adds going forward is helpful.

2 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Give me Nditi over anyone. I don't get those who don't rate him, works his socks off & frequently has to cover for a certain Mr. Munro

Take his pace alone out of that back line & we'd be struggling. Plus what be adds going forward is helpful.

Yeah Nditi is really good, especially if he’s at Wing back this season, he’ll be a huge asset going forward. Was practically playing right wing in the first half

1 minute ago, lwh said:

Going to be very tough for Whyte and Munro to get back in to that back three. Excellent tonight

Keep Whyte, punt Munro.

14 minutes ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Keep Whyte, punt Munro.

I'd keep all 5 centre backs, but Munro is 5th choice. There will be injuries and suspensions throughout so happy to have him there as sure he'll play. I'd have him middle of a 3 if he did play.

5 minutes ago, LoonsYouthTeam said:

I'd keep all 5 centre backs, but Munro is 5th choice. There will be injuries and suspensions throughout so happy to have him there as sure he'll play. I'd have him middle of a 3 if he did play.

I’d have him play where he was tonight.