Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

18 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Cameron Blacklock has signed for us tonight (#12 trialist - I think) he's a LM so will likely be competition to Brindley at LWB.

He's a CM but could fill in on the left a bit like Moore does sometimes.

Happy I brought him up a couple days ago now 😄

Edited by ScottishLoon

First part of the half we were better but they've really come into it and started pinning us back.

They're goal was a bit odd I'm not sure the ref should of played on when the pull was so obvious. the defence shouldn't have stopped playing until the whistle went though and we ended giving him too much space to finish.

Edited by ScottishLoon

1 minute ago, ScottishLoon said:

First part of the half we were better but they've really come into it and started pinning us back.

They're goal was a bit odd I'm not sure the ref should of played on when the pull was so obvious. the defence shouldn't of stopped playing until the whistle went though and ended giving him too much space to finish.

The problem was Morrison and Bird were as bad as each other. Playing on was probably the correct option, otherwise who would he give the foul to? Contested drop ball on the edge of our box, unlikely.

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

The problem was Morrison and Bird were as bad as each other. Playing on was probably the correct option, otherwise who would he give the foul to? Contested drop ball on the edge of our box, unlikely.

I don't even care anymore about it anymore.

WOW! what a performance

Absolutely brilliant second half, best match I've been to in years. Officially best team in the county now surely.

Remember this time last year when we played the most turgid shit ever? A pleasing change.

I’ll admit, I was against signing Skelly and keeping Moore but they were fantastic tonight. Moore looks a totally different player at LWB.

Nditi was also great and I don’t get why some people don’t rate him.

Fantastic performance against a wounded Arbroath side, but you can only play what’s infront of you.

Every player gave their all & actually look like they care this season. Looks like a very good close knit squad & there seems to be a real togetherness which is fantastic. 

29 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

Remember this time last year when we played the most turgid shit ever? A pleasing change.

I’ll admit, I was against signing Skelly and keeping Moore but they were fantastic tonight. Moore looks a totally different player at LWB.

Nditi was also great and I don’t get why some people don’t rate him.

Moore has come on leaps & bounds this season a total different player from last season already.

Nditi I’m a bit critical at times of however in the past 2 games he’s been excellent.  I just think he’s a bit too rash & bashful at times, but you’ll always get that at this level. 

57 minutes ago, C_titz said:

I take back what I said about nditi last week. I talk pish 

He’s class. If that one ge hit with his left off the post went in I would’ve went mental

Seriously though, we’ve outclassed Montrose and arbroath now. Could’ve beat both by 3 or 4, there’s no reason not to be believe we can win the league, and win it comfortably