Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

13 minutes ago, lwh said:

Think Moore will be the starting lb from now on so probs just need someone who can cover on the right in that regards

As good as he was at left back in the derbies I'd still rather see him in midfield. And bring a natural left back in on loan.

52 minutes ago, lwh said:

Think Moore will be the starting lb from now on so probs just need someone who can cover on the right in that regards

I wouldn’t mind Moore playing there . He has been a breath of fresh air so far like a totally different player 

54 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

Let's put last weekend behind us and look forward to Stenny away. Obviously looking for a win but I won't be surprised to see Matty Aitken actually scoring for Stenny on Saturday.

Ross Meechan pings it over to Kirkpatrick who plays it across to Matty Aitken for a tap in. That’s what I think will end up happening 😂

46 minutes ago, BridiesHereBridiesThere said:

Ross Meechan pings it over to Kirkpatrick who plays it across to Matty Aitken for a tap in. That’s what I think will end up happening 😂

They also have our former COVID season loan player Michael Anderson So don't be surprised if he's assisting Aitken's second of the game.

Edited by ScottishLoon

40 minutes ago, IpswichLoon said:

Has the good start to the season had any effect on season ticket sales ? Hopefully uptake has been positive 

I hope so, I think it'll probably be higher than last season giving the renewed optimism but we won't really be able to tell until the first home league game.

10 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

You might when you play Clyde 😉

Will keep that in mind 😝

6 minutes ago, Crazy Days said:

Glad to see that you took Munro back.  Has he learned how to pass to one of his own players yet?

Pass to someone on your own team? It's so much better to punt the ball to the opponents and let them start a counterattack. 🙄 I don't think Andy will get many games this season as he does appear to be our 6th choice CB.