Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

12 hours ago, C_titz said:

Am getting there early so I’m no stuck in the front fucking row . Awful stand to watch football from.

Proper diddy behaviour being too cheap to pay for security for the terracing.

2 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Seb really needs to work on his composure in front of goal.

2 really really big chances missed. The back post Chance in the first and the one on one in the second

5 minutes ago, lwh said:

2 really really big chances missed. The back post Chance in the first and the one on one in the second

Have to bring a striker in by next weekend, I know sometimes you have to wait for other clubs to decide which players are available to loan but surely we can't delay bringing them in any longer.

Edited by ScottishLoon

5 minutes ago, lwh said:

Watson’s miss was the most glaring of them all imo. Had Thomson on the right, loads of space to go round the keeper and fucked it

Lack of experience probably, easy to forget he's still just 19 and only played about 20 odd senior games so he's still going to be learning on the job.

1 hour ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Thomson has to be starting, just a different feel to it when he came on. Paterson looked well off the pace.

I agree Paterson needs to get upto speed , looked like he always wanted that extra second on the ball 

I don’t think Paterson looked off the pace as such, felt for the most part he looked decent. The wrong decision not to shoot sure, at Lochee he’ll have had that space to finish but he’ll learn.

8 minutes ago, fafc1885 said:

I don’t think Paterson looked off the pace as such, felt for the most part he looked decent. The wrong decision not to shoot sure, at Lochee he’ll have had that space to finish but he’ll learn.

Almost like he should of had a start in the league cup games to help with that...🙄

46 minutes ago, BridiesHereBridiesThere said:

Was looking at the other results from League 2 today and it turns out that Luke Mahady is playing for Bonnyrigg and scored for them today

Yeah might of been worth a punt for us.

Saying that we would of probably loaned him straight out to a junior outfit without any announcement.

Edited by ScottishLoon

Overall, probably fair taking home a point today. Also wouldn't have complained had stenny stole the win, carried just that little bit more of a threat than us (until Aitken came on).

Nice to see a good traveling support, anyone criticising any section of the support that travel regularly need to get a grip.

Taking a point away from Stenny isn’t the worst result so overall quite content with that.

Signing a Striker & a winger is an absolute must though.

Stuart Morrison looks to be a real gem for this level. 
Mark Whatley very good today. 
Still not overly convinced with Seb Ross or Finn Robson. 
Kieran Inglis I thought was quite poor today, played a bit better when he moved back into the middle of the park.

24 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Taking a point away from Stenny isn’t the worst result so overall quite content with that.

Signing a Striker & a winger is an absolute must though.

Stuart Morrison looks to be a real gem for this level. 
Mark Whatley very good today. 
Still not overly convinced with Seb Ross or Finn Robson. 
Kieran Inglis I thought was quite poor today, played a bit better when he moved back into the middle of the park.

Never a Rwb tbh, got caught up the park quite a few times. Be back through the middle next week