Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

11 hours ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Take my hat off to anyone making the trip to Peterhead on Saturday, I couldn’t think of anything worse on recent showings.

I made the trip earlier in the season in awful conditions and witnessed probably one of our very few pass mark performances.

But I am the same as you, could not think of anything worse, will probably take in a local junior game.

1 hour ago, ForfarLoon84 said:

I made the trip earlier in the season in awful conditions and witnessed probably one of our very few pass mark performances.

But I am the same as you, could not think of anything worse, will probably take in a local junior game.

Where are Lochee playing 😜 since we're a feeder team for them! 😄

On 12/04/2024 at 16:48, loon said:

Skelly Hatrick and Rusty brace. Ray McKinnon gets the Freedom of the town.

The second option is far more likely.  The first one isn't even theoretically possible.

Nditi and Inglis our best performers today. So understandably, Inglis is one of the first subs.

Other than that, not much to really write about, just an average performance.

If there is a post match interview, expect the first thing said to be we should have won comfortably. With our two shots on target.

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

Forfar have actually published a goal of the season competition. I guess it didn't take them long to go through the goals this season 🤣

It’s pretty embarrassing, especially when we are still very much in a relegation fight imo!

Amazed they found enough goals that weren’t defenders from set pieces.

One thing I did notice though was Smokie driving out of midfield for Skellys goal v Arbroath, excellent play, but absolutely no place for that at The Alpha Dome. 

14 hours ago, tbsouth said:

Looks like big spending Lochee  have bottled it...5-0 from North End....too many mediocre ex seniors. 😄

Probably still more entertaining than any Forfar game this season.

How's Matty Alan been playing for you guys?

Poor season for the Loons after watching you Pre-season against us and Arbroath I honestly thought you guys would be right up their in the mix.