Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

Well thay first half was similar to last season. Offering nothing up front and look content for another 0 - 0.

The back 3 doesn't make us look any better or different to the back 4.

Any ideas who Trialist 20 is? I potentially thought it might be Lewis Moore who we had on loan a few seasons ago.

Edited by Bridie Vision
Clarity

1 hour ago, Bridie Vision said:

Well thay first half was similar to last season. Offering nothing up front and look content for another 0 - 0.

The back 3 doesn't make us look any better or different to the back 4.

Any ideas who Trialist 20 is? I potentially thought it might be Lewis Moore who we had on loan a few seasons ago.

Lewis Lorimer, ex Dundee who was on loan at St Andrews United last season. Reekie and Lamb were the two that came on.

Edited by fafc1885

We got a result. We improved in the 2nd half. Cannon did well and looked at threat all of the second half. He could be a hidden gem, or do a Skelly and be decent for a month before turning into lumpy custard.

Mitch was brilliant down the left flank and took his goal well. I thought he'd be on for a brace but alas.

Rusty was anonymous, as was Kinglis (again). 

That's pre-season done, onto competitive action next week where we'll get a hiding from Livi, with just a squad of 13. I'm expecting most of the trialists today (especially that mysterious #16) will sign next week giving us an actual bench for the game.

2 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

We got a result. We improved in the 2nd half. Cannon did well and looked at threat all of the second half. He could be a hidden gem, or do a Skelly and be decent for a month before turning into lumpy custard.

Mitch was brilliant down the left flank and took his goal well. I thought he'd be on for a brace but alas.

Rusty was anonymous, as was Kinglis (again). 

That's pre-season done, onto competitive action next week where we'll get a hiding from Livi, with just a squad of 13. I'm expecting most of the trialists today (especially that mysterious #16) will sign next week giving us an actual bench for the game.

Taylors goal was an OG. Standing behind it you could see it was going wide until No.5 battered it in.

Cannon can't be judged until the league campaign, took his goal well but in all honesty the formartine defenders were AWOL.