Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

That performance wasn't as bad as I'd feared. Still not great (!) but probably just more positives than negatives. Some shots on goal from open play would be good. Morrison solid as usual, Matty the same. I was impressed by the work rate and skill of Blair Malcolm and think he'll really grow into his role. No real complaints about Maclean, Klimionek or Taylor, either. Taylor's long throw's going to cause trouble in the box. If only we had a tall, strong attacker willing to attack the throw in...oh. Seriously though, what exactly is Rusty's role in this team? Are we supposed to wait for a goal flurry? It was good to see and hear the young lads creating a wee bit of atmosphere 👏. *

Thought Livingston's back pairing of McGowan and Castillo were excellent if rarely troubled. 

*Just read that somebody panned in a Livi bus windae - ya idiots.

Edited by Dan Steele
Add: idiotic behaviour bit

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

That's a legal thing. It's a fucking stupid law but you'd be breaking it to let anyone in with any container that could hold a drink. 

Oh I'm not arguing with the removal of the bottle itself, but it's once again, how our stewards handle the situation.

1 hour ago, Dan Steele said:

*Just read that somebody panned in a Livi bus windae - ya idiots.

Disappointing but unsurprising. My money is on the young diddies who were there today who caused bother last season against Spartans. 

1 hour ago, Dan Steele said:

Just read that somebody panned in a Livi bus windae - ya idiots.

😡Absolutely mental that something like that has happened again, this sort of rubbish started right after the Hibs game for some reason. The majority of youngsters before that game were completely fine but it seems to have brought out a couple of little toe rags that want to keep giving it the big one.

Reality is they're just a bunch of wee cowards who have probably been watching a load of football hooligan crap online.

Club needs to figure out the main culprits that keep instigating it.

Edited by ScottishLoon

8 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

😡Absolutely mental that something like that has happened again, this sort of rubbish started right after the Hibs game for some reason. The majority of youngsters before that game were completely fine but it seems to have brought out a couple of little toe rags that want to keep giving it the big one.

Reality is they're just a bunch of wee cowards who have probably been watching a load of football hooligan crap online.

Club needs to figure out the main culprits that keep instigating it.

They were all just standing outside the gate after the FT whistle (again). Stewards need to be proactive here & just move them along.

On a more positive note how lucky are we to have Stuart Morrison?

He makes things look effortless at times, last time I remember seeing someone play that consistently was maybe Daz Whyte during the 18/19 season before the injuries started.

Edited by ScottishLoon

1 hour ago, ScottishLoon said:

On a more positive note how lucky are we to have Stuart Morrison?

He makes things look effortless at times, last time I remember seeing someone play that consistently was maybe Daz Whyte during the 18/19 season before the injuries started.

Tam o brien 

8 hours ago, theSilverFox said:

Happy with the performance today, the scoreline flattered Livi. The new signings while not exciting me haven’t disappointed either, we’ll know once we play settled sides in our division where we are but right now there’s signs we can be optimistic.

I’m not happy at the poor refereeing today particularly when Skelly got kicked in the face (ie a head injury) and the ref ignored it resulting in us a man down for a few minutes and conceding.

I was right next to it, he didn't touch him. Pulled out at the last second and Skelly tried to con the ref over it, referee did well to just call the bluff and play on.

Edited by ATLIS

In Ray's interview he said there was a new signing imminent. Will this be a permanent signing or a loan signing? Also what position, I wonder. Probably another CB or striker since that's all he seems to sign 😄

5 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

In Ray's interview he said there was a new signing imminent. Will this be a permanent signing or a loan signing? Also what position, I wonder. Probably another CB or striker since that's all he seems to sign 😄

Another loan winger to sit on the bench

Much better than Saturday. Improvements from McLean & Whatley. Dunfermline utter dug meat. Not sold on MacLean & Malcolm, offer very little & become anonymous rather quickly.

Skelly can get in the bin though.

3 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Predictions for tonight?

I'm going for Dunfermline 2 - 0 Forfar Athletic same result as Saturday.

Well I got the score right. Just the wrong way around 😅

That was a turn up for the books, see what happens on Saturday.