Forfar Athletic News 2018 onwards

9 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Even Uncle Ray can't survive this one. 

It's been an emotional journey for us all but he must now be fed to the lions.

Your support through this rollercoaster ride has been much appreciated.

18 minutes ago, Woody1885 said:

Came on here to have my say since the club haven’t allowed us all to do so. Absolutely shocking display. 5 at the back against a side who are deemed the poorest in the league.. certainly until 3PM today they were!

Ray needs to go. Plain and simple. We are absolutely no further forward from last year and potentially look somewhat worse in aspects from last season which seemed unimaginable at one point.

If we can’t compete with a team who have very little chance in this league, we have no hope. We won’t win a play off to stay in the league under Ray either. Reality is that for as long as he remains in charge, we are doomed. 4 games into the season and we look absolutely shocking. No strikers on the pitch to begin with and a back 5 at home to Edinburgh City. Negative doesn’t even cut it. Absolute madness.

Pack up Ray and call it a day. Do us the favour because they cowards on the board seem too scared to make a decision where it is simple to see for the rest of us.

£15 next week to endure another 90 minutes of hit and hope and try not to concede.. sounds very appealing

Calm Down mate. It’s all going to be okay, we will turn it around. Some really good signs today. 

Protest outside the main stand before next weeks game. The board need to have a good look at themselves. Murdie hasn’t a clue what he is doing only there because his wife wants him to have it the name tag of chairman. Only interested in there golf day. Last season the facfc committee had to paid over £1500 so each team could go to games. There not interested in the next generation of supports. They rather go to the cemetery to hand out season tickets. As for ray he should never have got back into the club after the forest green situation it’s went even more down hill from there. He just needs to go now or we will be in the highland league next year. We have been lucky last few seasons not to be bottom of the league. Shambles of a club 

9 minutes ago, loon1989 said:

Protest outside the main stand before next weeks game. The board need to have a good look at themselves. Murdie hasn’t a clue what he is doing only there because his wife wants him to have it the name tag of chairman. Only interested in there golf day. Last season the facfc committee had to paid over £1500 so each team could go to games. There not interested in the next generation of supports. They rather go to the cemetery to hand out season tickets. As for ray he should never have got back into the club after the forest green situation it’s went even more down hill from there. He just needs to go now or we will be in the highland league next year. We have been lucky last few seasons not to be bottom of the league. Shambles of a club 

I'd be up for a protest.

6 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

As a total outsider that is baffling.

There was a moment around November  last year where we only won once in our 11 league games(against eventual bottom spot Stranraer) and everyone thought they had to sack him then too but the next game we beat bonnyrigg and that seemed to be enough to not make the decision.

11 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

There was a moment around November  last year where we only won once in our 11 league games(against eventual bottom spot Stranraer) and everyone thought they had to sack him then too but the next game we beat bonnyrigg and that seemed to be enough to not make the decision.

Baffling.

£15 for no effort from players or management yet again. Must be mad. There is no formation, no plan , no effort. He should have gone months ago, what on earth are the Board on, no sane person can watch the last 18 months at Station Park and not realise that Ray needs to go. Cannot imagine how toxic next week will be if that fraud is still in place.

I honestly don't think the board are "cowards" but I do think the majority of them are completely uninterested. The club isn't going to go bankrupt and we could survive financially in the Highland League so that's all that matters to them. As I say the golf day is their biggest highlight of the year.

The chairman likes Ray and Ray likes picking up a wage for very little to no effort into match preparation.

I can't see anything changing, I may be proved wrong and if so then hooray, but yeah I'm expecting us to visiting Wick and Brora next year.

4 minutes ago, Bridie Vision said:

I honestly don't think the board are "cowards" but I do think the majority of them are completely uninterested. The club isn't going to go bankrupt and we could survive financially in the Highland League so that's all that matters to them. As I say the golf day is their biggest highlight of the year.

The chairman likes Ray and Ray likes picking up a wage for very little to no effort into match preparation.

I can't see anything changing, I may be proved wrong and if so then hooray, but yeah I'm expecting us to visiting Wick and Brora next year.

Yeah more interested in their wee drink with their pals on a Saturday at the expense of others. They are clueless about football. Charlatans the lot of them