Dundee United 2018/2019

40 minutes ago, Jock Tamson said:
50 minutes ago, Szamo said:
Yep. I'd avoid this place for at least 24 hours Jock after United fail to win a match and Dundee secure a rare victory, if you're going to get angry/annoyed about memes, emojis and the same tedious drivel from the Funsters. emoji6.png emoji38.png emoji5.png

I do love a good gif. Some of them are brilliant.

Me too. Best thing about this place.

1532443303352641.gif.f2cce10e1c583aa13e9a4c9420f4c695.gif

11 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:
17 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:
The tickets are actually for whole families at the primary school age group and also for social work to attend with looked after children and carers for children with additional support needs.
Unlucky cunto

Na. they're no

nsr.gif

42 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Great to hear that Fyvie is ahead of schedule in his recovery. I wonder if he'll get game time up at Elgin.

Get him on anyway, Scobbie can wheel him about in a barra.

3 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

The league will change the rules to prevent that happening probably.

One of the real fall outs I had with them was when Aberdeen finished bottom but avoided relegation because Falkirk's I think it was ground was not up to standard for promotion.

I kept arguing that Aberdeen should have been demoted and the highest ranked next team with suitable ground was promoted instead.

The "rules" were changed the following season to allow someone else to ground share and come up, can't remember who. f**k Aberdeen. And Motherwell, whilst I'm at it.

37 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

The "rules" were changed the following season to allow someone else to ground share and come up, can't remember who. f**k Aberdeen. And Motherwell, whilst I'm at it.

Motherwell and Gretna who can forget the dreadful state of that Fir Park pitch, it looked like a herd of carthorses had attempted dressage on it.  I am pretty sure Motherwell got fined over it.

I might be wrong but I think Gretna set records for the lowest ever top flight crowds.

There was also ICT sharing with Aberdeen.

4 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Motherwell and Gretna who can forget the dreadful state of that Fir Park pitch, it looked like a herd of carthorses had attempted dressage on it.  I am pretty sure Motherwell got fined over it.

I might be wrong but I think Gretna set records for the lowest ever top flight crowds.

There was also ICT sharing with Aberdeen.

I think it was the ICT Aberdeen one that gave me the rage. We were turned down for permission to share with Airdrie, I think. Aberdeen stayed up as a consequence then made money from sharing with ICT.

4 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I think it was the ICT Aberdeen one that gave me the rage. We were turned down for permission to share with Airdrie, I think. Aberdeen stayed up as a consequence then made money from sharing with ICT.

I can not remember the issue that arose of memory, I have a feeling it might have been to do with a lack of all seater stadium with 6,000 capacity minimum but I might be wrong.  Was Falkirk still playing at Brockville back then?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

How often did you vote?

I logged on to my twitter account for only the second time to register my vote That's an outrageous thing to suggest. This was a poll for Dundee Utd fans.