Cowdenbeath 2018-2019

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, big al said:

I might be totally wrong as I don’t go to their games but get the feeling the kelty steam train is not running at full speed since Ferguson became the driver?

They were level on points with East Kilbride when he took over but top on goal difference. They are now 9 points behind East Kilbride and in 3rd place. 

Anticipated to leave during the break  due to study commitments in an agreement that suits all parties details to follow …….
In other news another expected to come in ……………;-/
Is it Aaron Ramsay?

18 minutes ago, wulliemc said:
55 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:
Anticipated to leave during the break  due to study commitments in an agreement that suits all parties details to follow …….

Is it Aaron Ramsay?

18 minutes ago, wulliemc said:
55 minutes ago, Blue Oktober said:

Is it Aaron Ramsay?

Wouldn’t get a game!

1 hour ago, big al said:

I might be totally wrong as I don’t go to their games but get the feeling the kelty steam train is not running at full speed since Ferguson became the driver?

They stupidly went for a clueless buffoon. He might bring in extra Sevco fans and boost the coffers, but he cannot manage.

If Deas has signed back on then we can continue to look upwards.  We've a tough run of league games though - Elgin (a), Clyde (a), Peterhead (h), Queens Park (a).  Would be great if we could actually beat Elgin at Borough Briggs for once and would move us up to 5th.

Archived