FIFA 19

FifeArab

V.D.Beek is V.Dece

I was thinking of doing him as someone who could rotate with De Jong as a box to box player, is he worth the 100k it would take?

A rare foray into the weekend league for me and I had my worst ever start, 1 win from my first 7 games. Not helped in two games where I was leading in the second half, got disconnected and was given losses for both.

Managed to turn it around and got Gold 3 with three games to spare. Most shockingly of all, I actually enjoyed it. I think my horrific start took all the pressure off and I didn't worry too much about results after that.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

image.png.a84770c7276503527654f2e4c52b0a3d.png

image.png.8f5cf46a82955e4a9a50af37408a1fdd.png

Probably about as close to my end-game team as I'm likely to get at this stage, barring getting enough into my club to complete one of the big Icons. 

I scrimped my way to completing Mertens about an hour before he expired.  Only played a couple of games with him, but he seems incredible.  Was left pretty low on coins, but decided to cash in pretty much everything in my club that could be sold and ended up with about 400k (stacking up fitness cards helps), so brought in Ziyech on the right to play alongside De Jong.

Still can't defend worth a shit, but boy is it fun going forward.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Every version of Mertens is amazing. I'm using his IF as a centre mid and he's still comfortable my best player, despite being my lowest rated. He's clutch as f**k as well.

I've never really got on with any version of him previously to be honest.  I know he's thought of as one of the best, but there just always seemed something missing.  Only really got much out of his NIF last year I think.  But this guy is unbelievable now.  Should be for what he cost, but still.

I think I could do Ronaldinho pretty cheap, he’s 2.1m from scratch. With all the guaranteed tots SBCs and upgrades I have the 89 squad(418k on Futbin) 88 squad(320k on Futbin) and an Icon to submit so another 300k off the scratch price. I’ll probably have some of the other squads as well. I’m seriously considering it, the games nearly done so have to use these players for something. Anyone got Ronaldinho already? 

I think I could do Ronaldinho pretty cheap, he’s 2.1m from scratch. With all the guaranteed tots SBCs and upgrades I have the 89 squad(418k on Futbin) 88 squad(320k on Futbin) and an Icon to submit so another 300k off the scratch price. I’ll probably have some of the other squads as well. I’m seriously considering it, the games nearly done so have to use these players for something. Anyone got Ronaldinho already? 

I’ve used him quite a bit in drafts and he’s definitely up there with the best. Dribbling wise you can body feint past players for fun and he’s surprisingly good in the air.

I’m in the same boat. I done Eusebio (who I would highly recommend) for cheap and after going through all my consumables etc I’m sitting with over half a million coins and enough players to do another icon, probably Gullit but I think Ronaldinho could be fun. Probably going to hold off and see if they do a festival of FUT or Futties after TOTS though and if not do it for the last few weeks

17 minutes ago, YHallSaint said:

I’ve used him quite a bit in drafts and he’s definitely up there with the best. Dribbling wise you can body feint past players for fun and he’s surprisingly good in the air.

I’m in the same boat. I done Eusebio (who I would highly recommend) for cheap and after going through all my consumables etc I’m sitting with over half a million coins and enough players to do another icon, probably Gullit but I think Ronaldinho could be fun. Probably going to hold off and see if they do a festival of FUT or Futties after TOTS though and if not do it for the last few weeks

I’m going to do Ronaldinho tonight I think, I might as well get a good shot with him while I can be arsed playing. Can feel myself getting bored with Weekend League so why not. Eusebio looks brilliant as well but he’s a bit more expensive. 

Ronaldinho complete, hatrick and an assist first game. He’s outrageous. 
Also, get on those upgrade packs. I just rinsed my club to get this belter.8469B414-39D6-413B-84D7-9D0A70B617D5.thumb.jpeg.c7aecdf8ae2784c0d9dd0f164a8142e2.jpeg

I got Khazri lol only did three of the 81 + and ten of the upgrades and got it in the upgrade one. Probably just go through all my golds later and try get a decent one

15x standard upgrades and 5x 81+ upgrades to get Atal TOTS (89 RWB), 3x Ruffier and nothing else above 83.

ETA: Just seen Atal is only 65k on the transfer market. If I'd sold all my players I'd have cleared 100k - makes it even more depressing.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

I got Mendy in one of the normal upgrades.  Drop rate seems fairly high at the moment, which means most people will dog-pile on it, and it'll go down.  Will try and fire through a few more tomorrow and see if I get anything better.