Nigeria vs Iceland

senorsoupe

Not as glamorous a game but still important!  As much as I love Iceland I need to follow my food based prediction model and go with Nigeria, Suya is a fantastic late night food.   There used to be a (sketch AF) Suya shop near my house that was fantastic.  Unfortunately it got shut down by the police after a couple of shootings took place there... 

Edit: forgot to add my score prediction is 1-0 Nigeria

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is hopefully a decent game.  If Nigeria are as poor as they were against Argentina then Iceland should fancy there chances of getting a result here and moving a step closer to the knock out stages.   I would really expect to see a lot better from Nigeria as they must know a poor result will surely see them heading home after theur last group game.

9 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

This is hopefully a decent game.  If Nigeria are as poor as they were against Argentina then Iceland should fancy there chances of getting a result here and moving a step closer to the knock out stages.   I would really expect to see a lot better from Nigeria as they must know a poor result will surely see them heading home after theur last group game.

Croatia.

This should be a tight game. Could this be the first 0-0?

Wonder if Rotor Volgograd are still around, I remember them beating Man Utd on away goals in the UEFA cup in the mid nineties and have not heard the name since.  The game being played in Volgograd got me thinking about them.

Can’t help but think Iceland are what Scotland could be with a competent manager rather than our current semi-literate halfwit.

This

42 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Argentina has a fair chance of being able to shitface their way through this group. For shame, Nigeria, for shame.

They're going to get really drunk?

Archived