England v Panama

Cerberus

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If England score 4 or 5 today then there will be talk of them going on to win the entire thing.
Yep. There is always that game. The one where they decide its happening this time. It always makes it that bit nicer when they get fucked

As much as I would love to see a Panama victory unfortunately I cannot see that happening and it will end up a routine 2-0 or 3-0 victory for England.  This will undoubtedly get the commentators going on about how England will win the world cup this year.

I recall watching a documentary about the building of the Panama canal around a year ago and found it reasonably interesting.

Good of Fifa to arrange the fixtures to have England on maximum points from the first two games to lul them into a false sense that they’re actually any good IMO.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:
I think they're most famous for the boy John Darwin faking his death by leaving a canoe in the North Sea and then turning up in Panama a few years later. I think they've got a canal as well. And some hats. 

And some papers,so i heard.

3-1 the morris dancers.

Southgate to knacker his other arm celebrating an offside goal, second goal will be an 'Arry Kane hand ball where VAR goes unused and an own goal from Panama.

Panama to score an absolute melter from 30 yards 5 mins into the game.

England to be crowned World Champions by Ian Wright twice today.

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Panama should be best known as a country for inspiring the world's finest functioning palindrome.

On 6/18/2018 at 16:07, Herman Hessian said:

can i just be the first to say:

a man, slip, penis, a pan, maps, an anal canal, spam, nap, nipples panama !

or whatever the f**k it is - something like that...

this could be so much better if Nwankwo Kanu was Panamanian....

It will be 32 plus Celsius on the pitch which should favour Panama, especially England chose to base themselves in a cool part of the country.

With Sterling rumoured to be starting, Panama could get a draw or, ideally a win. So, given my prediction record, Sterling will get a double.

Didn't see Panama against Belgium, so not sure what level they're at, or if they plan to just sit in. 

England looked pretty dreadful in possession against Tunisia, so you'd assume theyd have worked on that before they reach a team who'll punish them for it. Can see the potential in their attack, but I'm not overly convinced they'll be able to break down a team who just camp around the box, the don't have a Kroos type who'll produce something magical, it's just a case of hoping Kane can prod one in. 

Archived