Nigeria v Argentina

TheScarf

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

I tried to nip it in the bud very early doors to no avail.

We’ve been here with this claim... this was your famous “this stops when you want it to” cringefest.

I don’t think that came over the way you intended if you thought that was “nipping it in the bud”.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Christophe said:

We’ve been here with this claim... this was your famous “this stops when you want it to” cringefest.

I don’t think that came over the way you intended if you thought that was “nipping it in the bud”.

I think any cringefest came from you and your keyboard on May 6th....

'You didn’t like dropping below 1000 did you fella! 

I can go at this forever sweetheart, “stop”?? I’m looking at how to go harder babes! '

Seriously.....f**k off you utter crank (and potential bentshot)

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

You didn’t like dropping below 1000 did you fella! 

I can go at this forever sweetheart, “stop”?? I’m looking at how to go harder babes! 

Seriously.....f**k off you utter crank.

:lol:

will leave you to it mate! 

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Christ.

What a disappointing end to the thread. From the best moments of the tournament so far to these two virgins cranking the sexual tension up to 11.

Diego deserves so much better. 

And it's ballbags like you who keep it rolling by egging him on.

Well played. :thumbsdown

And it's ballbags like you who keep it rolling by egging him on.

Well played. :thumbsdown

Me? I've never egged either of you on.

How you can decipher that from a post that quite explicitly and in a completely unbiased fashion, called you a pair of sad virgins who ought to get a room, I don't know. 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Me? I've never egged either of you on.

How you can decipher that from a post that quite explicitly and in a completely unbiased fashion, called you a pair of sad virgins who ought to get a room, I don't know. 

In the same way that you can decipher that bagboy is a virgin.

Fair chance I've fucked your mum if you are in Paisley.

5 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

In the same way that you can decipher that bagboy is a virgin.

Fair chance I've fucked your mum if you are in Paisley.

Erm... aye OK, good logic on both fronts. :lol::blink:

...Christ on a bike. 

8 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Erm... aye OK, good logic on both fronts. :lol::blink:

...Christ on a bike. 

Thanks for playing. Take your virgin chat tf

When I was installing pre-payment electricity meters for British Gas in Ferguslie(?)  I was offered a fight and 3 blow jobs from wimmen in different houses in exchange for some free electric on their meter. Gave one of them £30 in credit which seemed to please her, especially as I had declined her very kind offer of a gam. She would've been raging when she found out a £50 debt was added to her meter when I left with my cock intact.

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

When I was installing pre-payment electricity meters for British Gas in Ferguslie(?)  I was offered a fight and 3 blow jobs from wimmen in different houses in exchange for some free electric on their meter. Gave one of them £30 in credit which seemed to please her, especially as I had declined her very kind offer of a gam. She would've been raging when she found out a £50 debt was added to her meter when I left with my cock intact.

:lol:

I’ve broken him, he’s snapped!

When I was installing pre-payment electricity meters for British Gas in Ferguslie(?)  I was offered a fight and 3 blow blow jobs from wimmen in different houses in exchange for some free electric on their meter. Gave one of them £30 in credit which seemed to please her, especially as I had declined her very kind offer of a gam. She would've been raging when she found out a £50 debt was added to her meter when I left with my cock intact.

You’d think this sort of anecdotalist would maintain a positive rep even with a mortal enemy to contend with.

5 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

EB6F9FA5-A805-4EE9-88F2-B8CB389890D0.gif

8 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

200.gif

22 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20180627_003947.thumb.jpg.6eb5dece6e058a97e9e8ffadd5f152c8.jpg

DgqBSGFUEAAVGWv.jpg

Nick Quinn‏@Quinny_1
It has subsequently been pointed out to me that this is the original picture. Apologies for getting tricked sports fans

PS - any twat that says sports fans deserves to get tricked, and worse.

Archived