England v. Belgium

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Na, in all seriousness, I don’t understand what is controversial about wanting a proven racist to break his leg and a bunch of balding, potbellied, right wing morons to get a doing by some highly trained Russian thugs. Maybe that’s just me though. 

It's obviously not just you, but you are prominent in the group. Let's just hope no innocent people get hurt. You could maybe offer advice on how to ensure it's just "lads" involved.

8 minutes ago, Aberwhat said:

Is it wrong to tell my 5 year old son I hope England get fucking gubbed and that both the team and supporters are a blight upon this planet? He's English in case anyone is confused.

It's not wrong but please try to avoid using the word "fucking"

It's just such an over used word in this day and age.

Is it wrong to tell my 5 year old son I hope England get fucking gubbed and that both the team and supporters are a blight upon this planet? He's English in case anyone is confused.

Throw a plastic chair at him

9 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Na, in all seriousness, I don’t understand what is controversial about wanting a proven racist to break his leg and a bunch of balding, potbellied, right wing morons to get a doing by some highly trained Russian thugs. Maybe that’s just me though. 

The all inclusive Guardian readers mask has slipped.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's obviously not just you, but you are prominent in the group. Let's just hope no innocent people get hurt. You could maybe offer advice on how to ensure it's just "lads" involved.

FFS, just start leathering c***s with an England top.

A draw of the winners of each group vs the 2nd qualifiers should be done after the first stage is done. This is farcical. 

Two teams with aspirations to win a tournament playing not to win. I'd want Scotland to do the exact same if in a similar position but it's embarrassing the way it's turned out. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

A draw of the winners of each group vs the 2nd qualifiers should be done after the first stage is done. This is farcical. 

Two teams with aspirations to win a tournament playing not to win. I'd want Scotland to do the exact same if in a similar position but it's embarrassing the way it's turned out. 

I thought playing not to win Scotland’s default approach.

Archived