TheRootinTootinLetsGetScoopin' Big Fat Premiership Betting Thread

Gambling is bad and addictive. You're more than likely to lose in the long run, even if you get a win in the short term then the bookie is happy because it draws you in to chase bigger wins.  Probably best not to do it at all.

However...

from bet365 (who are shite. They couldn't even be bothered offering individual scorers odds in the Betfred cup games, yet will happily do it for English teams playing pre-season friendlies. Take a long hard look at yourselves you c***s), these are the odds for Premiership betting this season. Feel free to put up other bookies/ bets on the go, I'm only using them as it was the one I looked at.

12/1 on Kamberi for top goalscorer looks tempting.

I've done an ante-post for the four league winners - Celtic, Pars, Airdrie, Clyde = 300/1.  Although I fully expect this will be absolutely nowhere by May....March....December....  September.

16 minutes ago, Estragon said:

12/1 on Kamberi for top goalscorer looks tempting.

I've done an ante-post for the four league winners - Celtic, Pars, Airdrie, Clyde = 300/1.  Although I fully expect this will be absolutely nowhere by May....March....December....  September.

That's good odds I would say for predicting the four division champions; though other than the premiership, the other divisions look fairly hard to call, so that's probably why.

Boyd is bound to be up there for the E/W bet, and I'll throwaway £2 on Tony Watt E/W at 50/1.  

Niall McGinn at 51/1 :blink:

Archived