Strikers coming through

5 hours ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

My mate lives in Munich (just 10 mins from the Allianz) and although he isn't Scottish, his wife is, so their kid (if they have one) will be eligible to play for Scotland. 

Who are his footballing heroes?

23 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Shankland will score double figures in the Premiership next season and "Nisbet" will still be kicking about the Championship if that league even starts back up again.

I'd like Nisbet to still be with us next season, hopefully everyone underrates him as much as you seem too. 

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Alright then. You may remember I called at the start of the season before a ball was kicked how many McBurnie would.get, and I'm pretty much bang on.

I'm not interested in McBurnie, a guy playing at the top level. 

I'm interested in Shankland and how many he will score in the Scottish Premiership next season. £20 of my money says less than 10 goals, you have accepted. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Cnoc Moire said:

Ligue 1 side Stade de Reims reportedly close to signing Fraser Hornby from Everton for €2 million according to L'Equipe. Sounds like a decent move - apparently have a good record of bringing youngsters through.

Interesting. Considering he bombed in Belgium after a promising start. Fingers crossed.

Guest DAVIDB69
Big step up. If he can even bag a couple of goals in the Abroad League then he should be a nailed on starter for Scotland. 

Is that all you need a couple of goals and you in

Big step up. If he can even bag a couple of goals in the Abroad League then he should be a nailed on starter for Scotland. 
I'd go further and say that even if he just as a few minutes in Abroad League then he becomes our first choice #9

• 5 weeks later...

Did Che Adams leave the door open with regards to potentially switching to us? Just scored a belter tonight.

Can't say I'm overly fussed about getting someone that would almost certainly not be too committed but worth asking the question again perhaps?

How do you know? Not every Englishman who chooses to play for Scotland ends up like Matt Ritchie.
Because he has already turned us down twice, implying that he doesn't really want to play for us in the first place.