Auchinleck v Clydebank

WitsTheGoalieDain?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I particularly liked the fact that despite committing twice as many fouls including hacking from the back,grabbing jerseys and pulling players down an inch outside the box that the ref didn’t book any Talbot players,not one.Managed to book about 6 of ours for every trip or sometimes just for being within 5 yards of a Talbot player when they invariably fall over and squealed.

14 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I dont pick the music. Have you always gone emotive with defeats for every side you’ve done highlights for?

Talbot TeeVee yes, or do you mean my award winning coverage of cup finals or are you taking about when i'm asked to cover other games?  I get to pick the music but sometimes clubs might have a suggestion. The videos i do for referee's are music free but might be entertaining to add some lol 

I particularly liked the fact that despite committing twice as many fouls including hacking from the back,grabbing jerseys and pulling players down an inch outside the box that the ref didn’t book any Talbot players,not one.Managed to book about 6 of ours for every trip or sometimes just for being within 5 yards of a Talbot player when they invariably fall over and squealed.
Was this a game from 5 years ago today you were watching?

Deluded, bet you were one of those bankies fans mixing with some of the Talbot crowd too.

I think what you missed was the great passing and goals.

4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Talbot TeeVee yes, or do you mean my award winning coverage of cup finals or are you taking about when i'm asked to cover other games?  I get to pick the music but sometimes clubs might have a suggestion.

I preferred it when you were a Hurlford fan. I’m a bit disappointed you never moved on to Beith for this season?

5 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I can’t say i’ve watched any of your footage to know what you’re on about, but thats nice.

LOL can imagine if you did.
giphy.gif

I googled the music for you,

We Aren't the Champions: Tunes for Losing Teams
  • Play. Loser. Beck.
  • I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down. Elvis Costello.
  • Poor Poor Pitiful Me. Warren Zevon.
  • The Losing End (When You're On) Neil Young.
  • Poor Boy. Nick Drake.
  • I'm A Loser. Marianne Faithfull.
  • Failure. Kings Of Convenience.
  • I'm a Loser Too. Paul Revere & the Raiders.

Clydebank weren’t good enough today and absolutely none of that impacted the outcome really. No use getting wound up about it. Im more worried about the fact i’m apparently homeless, or so the nice folks repeatedly told me.

1 minute ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Was this a game from 5 years ago today you were watching?

Deluded, bet you were one of those bankies fans mixing with some of the Talbot crowd too.

I think what you missed was the great passing and goals.

The camera doesn’t even pick up the hoof that set up the 1st goal it was that long!

The camera doesn’t even pick up the hoof that set up the 1st goal it was that long!
The hoof from the goalie ? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Fk me if you can't defend a goal keeper kicking out from their own box then we will hoof it all day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LOL can imagine if you did. giphy.gif&key=0e083747bacaad2bb7c2bd03de493de868e3bdcc7d4d83d642be4fd0f1e4b823     I googled the music for you,   We Aren't the Champions: Tunes for Losing Teams
  • Play. Loser. Beck.
  • I Can't Stand Up For Falling Down. Elvis Costello.
  • Poor Poor Pitiful Me. Warren Zevon.
  • The Losing End (When You're On) Neil Young.
  • Poor Boy. Nick Drake.
  • I'm A Loser. Marianne Faithfull.
  • Failure. Kings Of Convenience.
  • I'm a Loser Too. Paul Revere & the Raiders.

Do you know any songs about glory hunting? Some good tunes in that list. Beck’s Loser is a cracking song.

7 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

killiepiyo is that a song?

Stop interrupting my getting steaming and trying to argue with talbot teevee man... I'm going to mention Hurlford  HAHAHAHA, that will show him, he's the only behind the scenes person who has ever quit and later joined another club muhahah

Stop interrupting my getting steaming and trying to argue with talbot teevee man... I'm going to mention Hurlford  HAHAHAHA, that will show him, he's the only behind the scenes person who has ever quit and later joined another club muhahah

I pity they bankies. Their wee faces as they left Beechwood was an advert for Helpline Scotland [emoji23]

Banter at the end of the day, quite like clydebank but those folk posting sure got some egg on the face today

Don’t know how you can say ‘egg on the face’ when I predicted the outcome on this thread a few pages back. Bankies were shite second half didnt turn up and got pumped.
Anyway some may say the homeless and break his leg type comments are banter thats fine for them, the homeless patter stopped being original about 13 years ago.

Archived