Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

6 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Cheers. Disappointing  lack of dirt though. With the Scottish elite divided tooth and nail on this you'd have thought the 4th Estate would have dug out some embarrassing details at least. Fucking useless.

On 11/13/2018 at 02:04, RedRob72 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/alex-salmond-sex-rap-case-13579979.amp

Doesn’t really offer much, but sure it won’t be the last ‘story’ to emerge before his judicial review (opposing the SG) begins in January.

I've been to Edinburgh Airport's Business Class lounge.  Could have been me.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It doesn’t have any impact on the substance of the allegations or the ongoing police investigation but this must be very embarrassing for the Scottish Government.

Westminster representative in Scottish Govt. The part that says "bordering on encouragement to proceed with formal complaints" won't go down well if it ever makes it to court. 

The independence, 45, unicorn da's will be having a field day with this.

' a puir always kent this wis a stitch up by westmonster, glad a donated that 20 quid for the justice fund likes'

Why the hell was this allowed to get this far?  I am not sure if Scotland's most senior civil servant should resign but someone should be held accountable. 

Sadly in public bodies this rarely happens; highly paid officials in the civil service, local authorities, NHS, police, etc. can make serious and costly f**k ups that go unpunished.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why the hell was this allowed to get this far?  I am not sure if Scotland's most senior civil servant should resign but someone should be held accountable. 

Sadly in public bodies this rarely happens; highly paid officials in the civil service, local authorities, NHS, police, etc. can make serious and costly f**k ups that go unpunished.

It's possible that the investigator's role didn't come out till recently.

7 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

I see Salmond has also won the right to have his legal fees paid for. Will that mean those that crowdfunded will be re compensated? 

Yes, he really should be handing all that money raised from generous public donations back.

IMG_4497.thumb.jpg.46447c3d0d0384e74a8ef9fcb77d2063.jpg

Edited by ICTJohnboy

9 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

I see Salmond has also won the right to have his legal fees paid for. Will that mean those that crowdfunded will be re compensated? 

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Yes, he really should be handing all that money raised from generous public donations back.

IMG_4497.thumb.jpg.46447c3d0d0384e74a8ef9fcb77d2063.jpg

He has already stated that the money will be distributed to Scottish 'good causes'. 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's possible that the investigator's role didn't come out till recently.

Yeah but why?  Why is the person leading the investigation not ensuring that everything is OK before defending the action?