Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't think anyone is assuming he's guilty, some of us are doubtful how anyone could be sure he isn't though, and would defend him whatever the complaints.

My post wasn't solely about this case, it's more about the way certain characters on here and in society in general tend to react / behave nowadays.

If he's guilty then he deserves to be sent away for a very long time. What annoys me is that it'll get used as a stick to beat supporters of independence with. When we're tied to a country that values bombs and useless train sets over actually helping people, no doubt the rangers fans will trivialise what might have happened to these poor women in a song or two as well. Celebrating and mocking sexual offences is something they're very good at.

2 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Horrible, disgusting scumbag, I wonder if those separatists feel a bit silly about their fundraiser now.  Also puts massive amounts of pressure on wee nippy as she clearly has known about this for some time and did nothing.

What did you want her to do? He's an innocent man until the court decides if he's guilty or not.

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

My post wasn't solely about this case, it's more about the way certain characters on here and in society in general tend to react / behave nowadays.

You think complaining about attempted rape is political correctness gone mad?

5 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Horrible, disgusting scumbag, I wonder if those separatists feel a bit silly about their fundraiser now.  Also puts massive amounts of pressure on wee nippy as she clearly has known about this for some time and did nothing.

You obviously know much more about this than the rest of us.

See this post as an example of desperate point scoring and baseless accusations. Please provide the evidence of government collusion in a cover up or STFU. A complete embarrassment of a post

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You think complaining about attempted rape is political correctness gone mad?

He's been accused of something and nothing more. 

I could be totally wrong, however I believe these charges and the timing to be politically motivated, however, if  indeed he has carried out shocking acts against women then I hope he's found guilty and feels the full force of the law.

13 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Sounds like you've got some important evidence there, you know, the kind the police would be interested in. Unless you're just talking absolute shite which I suspect is more likely.

Edited by RiG

7 minutes ago, ford prefect said:
14 minutes ago, edinabear said:

See this post as an example of desperate point scoring and baseless accusations. Please provide the evidence of government collusion in a cover up or STFU. A complete embarrassment of a post

Point scoring is only claimed when it is something/someone that you respect that is in the wrong. Just imagine it was Theresa May. The reaction from Scottish Separatists would be 10 times worse..

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

He's been accused of something and nothing more. 

I could be totally wrong, however I believe these charges and the timing to be politically motivated, however, if  indeed he has carried out shocking acts against women then I hope he's found guilty and feels the full force of the law.

Hadaway and shite. They couldn't have asked for a better time for this to be done. There's no danger of an Indy referendum in the next few years and a General Election is three years away. By the time there's anything important for the electorate to vote on he'll either have been cleared or have been in prison for quite some time. 

Not that I believe for a moment this is politically motivated one way or the other. 

2 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

Of course nobody knows at this stage whether to believe Alex Salmond or the complainants but why would Alex Salmond - only months before a vote that was basically his life's work -  jeopardize everything my attempting to rape a collection of women ?  

He might have thought it was consenting drunken frolics, and they didn't.

Point scoring is only claimed when it is something/someone that you respect that is in the wrong. Just imagine it was Theresa May. The reaction from Scottish Separatists would be 10 times worse..
Whataboutery. I'm sure you and your pals will have some nice banners and songs to celebrate sexual offences. It's what you and your kind do best. Pond life