Mid season changes

toogoodforthislevel

I do not but im an affiliate. The guy who left done a lot of good things for us. I have no doubt had it been going well for us this year he would not have left. Its all good when you are doing well and winning games but its when the hardest times come that you recognise who your true club people are. I have no doubt we will pull through this small bad spell we are going through. We have enough 'club people' here to ensure that.
I have seen this cyclic thing happen before with Sandys and unfortunately its part and parcel of amatuer football.
We will respond... i guarantee that!

So you think he’s out of order bailing out , I have heard mixed reports about him mostly that he had no say in the team was mainly just the rub man

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Biggest rivals would be tollcross . Newcraighall haven't been Sandy's biggest rivals since they got relegated 3 or 4 seasons ago . Ozzy has been involved with Sandy's on and off since his teens so aye he is a sandys man 100% . Fell out with one of the managers pre season hence the reason he left and he got offered a cracking opportunity to manage one of the best run clubs in leafa . 

Biggest rivals would be tollcross . Newcraighall haven't been Sandy's biggest rivals since they got relegated 3 or 4 seasons ago . Ozzy has been involved with Sandy's on and off since his teens so aye he is a sandys man 100% . Fell out with one of the managers pre season hence the reason he left and he got offered a cracking opportunity to manage one of the best run clubs in leafa . 

One of the managers ? How many managers do you have ?

1 hour ago, Safc2017 said:

another topic “biggest rivalries” Sandys comment Newcraighall 2 months ago? 

17 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

another topic “biggest rivalries” Sandys comment Newcraighall 2 months ago? 

Haha fair play but that's there opinion . It's a grudge match for the history it's got but as I says it's not there biggest rival anymore and hasn't been for a few years . More a local derby now . Still my original point being Ozzy is a Sandy's man . No matter who he left to go to he will be playing for Sandy's in the next couple weeks .

3 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

All 5 guys will do is confuse things there is no way they will all see things the same way or pick the same team   

The same 5 guys contributed towards trophies. Ask the Leafa select manager. I bet he couldve done with another pair of hands to help him on a few things. I couldn't care if there were 25 guys help running the team... if you are winning games then its great but if you dont then folk start to pick holes. Before yous all get carried away the problems Sandys have had this season do not come from the guys who manage the players

1 hour ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

So there’s 5 what your saying . What roles do they all have ?

Theres 4 now. 2 of which are best mates and played football together all their lives. The other is the secretary and the 4th is a guy who takes the training and has an input into team selection

Archived