Rangers' Wee Spot in Europe - Season 2023/24

What did Ramirez say?  I'm guessing he was having the audacity to laud a tremendous Rangers performance in Europe?

He said something along the lines of “3-1 what a game [emoji2528] “

Aberdeen fans obviously gave him stick. I actually mentioned this in their thread and they all agreed he shouldn’t have cheered them. Anyone cheering for rangers and Celtic in Europe is supporting sectarianism and supporting them getting more money which increases the disparity between them and teams like aberdeen.

Very strange bunch

Haaland hasn't travelled with Dortmund for the game tomorrow. No doubt a boost for us, but I also feel a bit annoyed I won't get to see him play!

I think it'll be a tense game. If we can avoid an early goal and make it to half time level (or better), then we have to be confident of progressing.

On 18/02/2022 at 10:03, Aufc said:

He said something along the lines of “3-1 what a game emoji2528.png

Aberdeen fans obviously gave him stick. I actually mentioned this in their thread and they all agreed he shouldn’t have cheered them. Anyone cheering for rangers and Celtic in Europe is supporting sectarianism and supporting them getting more money which increases the disparity between them and teams like aberdeen.

Very strange bunch

Strange that, but see if you read through the Aberdeen thread again, the only thing that all the Aberdeen fans agreed on was in slagging you off.

Not confident at all. Last Thursday everything went our way and it would be foolish to believe the utter drivel written by Diddies about this Dortmund team. They are a great team with great players. They are / were quite rightly favourites for the tournament 

The stadium will be buzzing but we have to be patient. The Ibrox crowd have never been known for their patience!! It is up to Dortmund to bring the game to us. We have the pace and quality to hurt them on the break. I’d settle for any result that sees us through to continue our rapid rise in the UEFA rankings 

5 minutes ago, AB1872 said:

Not confident at all. Last Thursday everything went our way and it would be foolish to believe the utter drivel written by Diddies about this Dortmund team. They are a great team with great players. They are / were quite rightly favourites for the tournament 

The stadium will be buzzing but we have to be patient. The Ibrox crowd have never been known for their patience!! It is up to Dortmund to bring the game to us. We have the pace and quality to hurt them on the break. I’d settle for any result that sees us through to continue our rapid rise in the UEFA rankings 

Similar to my feelings. I don't think the players will have any complacency but any cries that the tie is over are rubbish.

I think I'd go with the same team that started over there, possibly with the exception of Balogun coming in for Barisic and Bassey moving to left back.

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Similar to my feelings. I don't think the players will have any complacency but any cries that the tie is over are rubbish.

I think I'd go with the same team that started over there, possibly with the exception of Balogun coming in for Barisic and Bassey moving to left back.

I know Bassey set up Aribo on Sunday but still think Barisic offers more on the counter. Then again he’s looked so out of sorts the last few months. That probably is the only debate and you’re probably correct 

I mean if Rangers go through against Dortmund, and Celtic go out to Bodo, then it's more evidence that the Celtic fans never learn and that their board don't countenance European football as meaning anything to them.

Which is odd, and a bit sad, but still worth laughing about.