The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, Kev8122 said:

You contradict yourself again as you previously said " Moreland looks lost in midfield". Now" he is one of our better players"

I’m allowed to change my opinion of players but the point it that Price is destroying the morale within the team hence why we have lost 3 times since he’s come in and he is trying to rectify it by buying the league but that doesn’t always work.

10 hours ago, citydiehard said:

I’m allowed to change my opinion of players but the point it that Price is destroying the morale within the team hence why we have lost 3 times since he’s come in and he is trying to rectify it by buying the league but that doesn’t always work.

You’re also allowed to tell us who you would pick for the starting 11 and the reasons why. So once again go on then….

Price making clear he doesn’t like Grady in his pre match comments.Talking about resting players and bringing in Wright no mention of Grady.What a shit way to treat our leading goalscorer and highland league player of the year.

Price is no manager,doesn’t know how to treat the players properly.

7 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Price making clear he doesn’t like Grady in his pre match comments.Talking about resting players and bringing in Wright no mention of Grady.What a shit way to treat our leading goalscorer and highland league player of the year.

You may well be right looking at his comments. 

9 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Whether he likes him or not that shouldn't come into it his job is to put the best team out to win games and that means playing your best players if you like them or not 

It seems pretty clear now Price has no intention of starting Grady in any games.  If we win the league and get promoted fine he can say he was right.  If not,  then he is under huge pressure.  He already doesn’t really have the confidence of the fans and he’s put himself in the position of being one bad result away from there being a clamour to get him sacked.

12 hours ago, Rossco8326 said:

Whether he likes him or not that shouldn't come into it his job is to put the best team out to win games and that means playing your best players if you like them or not 

I bet there's more to it, is he refusing to train because they won't release him or something?

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I bet there's more to it, is he refusing to train because they won't release him or something?

Absolutely nothing more to it. Grady hasn’t missed a training session the whole time he’s been there. He is desperate to play but the manager prefers others and doesn’t rate him, that’s all there is to it

1 hour ago, Run DMC said:

Absolutely nothing more to it. Grady hasn’t missed a training session the whole time he’s been there. He is desperate to play but the manager prefers others and doesn’t rate him, that’s all there is to it

I have heard that too. 

How did the ref do? I know* she was a woman, just interested in how she did versus other refs you've had.

*From the SFA list of a few days ago.

Edited by welshbairn

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

How did the ref do? I know* she was a woman, just interested in how she did versus other refs you've had.

She did ok. Probably should have given us a free kick which then led to the Wick goal.  Think the players were more inclined to treat her with a bit of respect than other refs.

She has run the line at Brechin before and has reffed plenty other games.  I know her Mum and she was a referee as well.

Edited by charlie king mvp

17 minutes ago, charlie king mvp said:

She did ok. Probably should have given us a free kick which then led to the Wick goal.  Think the players were more inclined to treat her with a bit of respect than other refs.

She has run the line at Brechin before and has reffed plenty other games.  I know her Mum and she was a referee as well.

She's run the line at a Clach game too, did fine, hate that phrase but lino's even worse and lineswoman or linesperson just sounds silly. Maybe lino is the only way. 😬

30 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

She's run the line at a Clach game too, did fine, hate that phrase but lino's even worse and lineswoman or linesperson just sounds silly. Maybe lino is the only way. 😬

Assistant referee is the correct term these days I guess.

Well done to Clach 😉

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

She did ok but wasn’t really put under any pressure.How would she do if were a big game who knows.

6 hours ago, Run DMC said:

Someone knows the right story and needs to tell the fans.

That was shocking today,confidence is at an all time low.The corresponding fixture last season against Wick we win 10 nil,Grady scored 5.Price is clueless.Tosh made his debut today doesn’t look all that good,Wright cannae run and Richardson like a headless chicken again.Prices ‘s signing are shite.

1 hour ago, citydiehard said:

That was shocking today,confidence is at an all time low.The corresponding fixture last season against Wick we win 10 nil,Grady scored 5.Price is clueless.Tosh made his debut today doesn’t look all that good,Wright cannae run and Richardson like a headless chicken again.Prices ‘s signing are shite.

I'd like to see you say that to his face.