The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

32 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

I 'think' Sparky is going to Banks 'o' Dee. 

I'd love to see him stay personally despite what Clark says above

All about wages I guess and it looks like he'll get more money elsewhere. Big shame if he leaves us.

47 minutes ago, Kev8122 said:

All about wages I guess and it looks like he'll get more money elsewhere. Big shame if he leaves us.

I had heard that he didn't particularly want to leave though. It's just there has been no offer from Brechin yet.

Caveat is that I heard this quite a few weeks ago now, so things can change quite quickly.

1 minute ago, Edzellcityfan said:

I had heard that he didn't particularly want to leave though. It's just there has been no offer from Brechin yet.

Caveat is that I heard this quite a few weeks ago now, so things can change quite quickly.

That's very poor from the club if true. Not making sparky an offer but keeping price 

Just now, Rossco8326 said:

That's very poor from the club if true. Not making sparky an offer but keeping price 

They maybe just wanted to get the season finished before discussing new deals etc. Maybe wanted to wait and see what league we were playing in. Not saying I agree with that tactic if that's indeed what they were doing. 

3 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

They maybe just wanted to get the season finished before discussing new deals etc. Maybe wanted to wait and see what league we were playing in. Not saying I agree with that tactic if that's indeed what they were doing. 

Possibility guess we just need to wait and see what happens 

Good to see Banks o Dee getting their Bronze license today,maybe that’s why sparky is signing for them.Looks like they will be the team to beat next season.

just wish our club would get their arse in gear and start planning for next season.

On 15/05/2024 at 15:43, Edzellcityfan said:

I 'think' Sparky is going to Banks 'o' Dee. 

I'd love to see him stay personally despite what Clark says above

Nice to see his inclusion in the P & J Highland League "Team of the Year". They obviously ignored CDH's opinion of him.

On 15/05/2024 at 17:07, Edzellcityfan said:

He has been offered a contract.  Just not committed to signing as yet. 

Seems all the other highland league teams getting their arse in gear for the next season while we seem to be doing nothing,the high hopes this new board brought when they took over have diminished back to what it was  like before all very hush hush.

Lossiemouth made a good appointment yesterday,most other clubs very active.Season not even started and NOTHING from us .

Why hasn’t the mafia called out this board like they did with the last board must be pally pally with the chairman etc.

7 hours ago, citydiehard said:

Seems all the other highland league teams getting their arse in gear for the next season while we seem to be doing nothing,the high hopes this new board brought when they took over have diminished back to what it was  like before all very hush hush.

Lossiemouth made a good appointment yesterday,most other clubs very active.Season not even started and NOTHING from us .

Why hasn’t the mafia called out this board like they did with the last board must be pally pally with the chairman etc.

Brechin City will be trailing in Lossiemouth's wake next season?

8 hours ago, citydiehard said:

He kind of has a point a month on from the end of the season and not a word from the club. The rest of what he said is aload of shite though 😂

28 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

He kind of has a point a month on from the end of the season and not a word from the club. The rest of what he said is aload of shite though 😂

Maybe they have gone on holiday.

Pre season isn't that far off.

50 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

The Club gave no squad update last year until the 18th May and as there is a Club day this Saturday, I'm not that surprised tbh.

Probably some serious discussions going on in the background regarding budgets etc...

As for the "Mafia" comment - typical CDH nonsense