The Brechin City Thread

Hedgecutter

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, that's life but what you object to is the constant tirade of baseless accusations.

I 100% feel the club is in safe hands with those currently there now and have the clubs best interests at heart.

If anyone has a problem (providing you're a shareholder) then the AGM if your opportunity or speak to a comittee member/director at the game, something they've always said.

Be the bigger man and speak face to face and not behind your keyboard!

6 minutes ago, city1906 said:

He put his foot in it at the hospitality he attended at the season end.

Adding everything up, it's certainly him.

I'm assuming you know him personally? Not that's an issue

Yeah I do.

I've asked him and he has told me that's it not him.

Be good if @citydiehardcame out and said it wasn't CC so he isn't getting the blame?

16 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Yeah I do.

I've asked him and he has told me that's it not him.

Be good if @citydiehardcame out and said it wasn't CC so he isn't getting the blame?

Of course he'll say he isn't, he's full of shit though so no one will believe him

12 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Of course he'll say he isn't, he's full of shit though so no one will believe him

I've got my reasons to believe it's not him but I could be wrong.

I couldn’t care less who he is or if it’s CC or not. It’s obviously someone that has created a troll account for a laugh, just like you see on Twitter etc all the time and doesn’t actually believe the things they are saying. 

3 minutes ago, Edzellcityfan said:

I couldn’t care less who he is or if it’s CC or not. It’s obviously someone that has created a troll account for a laugh, just like you see on Twitter etc all the time and doesn’t actually believe the things they are saying. 

I don't care who it is either but someone getting mentioned on here name etc no need for that especially if it ain't him.

Assuming discussions are ongoing with all the out of contract players if they haven’t been specifically mentioned as leaving. 
Spark, Cooney, Cruiky, Muzza, McDonald and Grady are the ones that spring to mind. 

Not sure what to expect but coming down as a neutral tomorrow  for the friendly against Utd. Hopefully you get a decent crowd and accept it is early days.. Good luck for HFL season dont think Buckie will be as strong as last season.

26 minutes ago, Rossco8326 said:

Thought we were decent today sparky was brilliant. Trialist number 16 looked like a good player too 

Agree Brechin did well considering the different levels.Think City only had 2 subs so fatigue was always going to tell. As a nuetral thought city might be on the end of a hiding but that was certainly not the case. Any idea of the crowd, it looked pretty decent for a friendly, should boost the coffers a bit.

47 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Agree Brechin did well considering the different levels.Think City only had 2 subs so fatigue was always going to tell. As a nuetral thought city might be on the end of a hiding but that was certainly not the case. Any idea of the crowd, it looked pretty decent for a friendly, should boost the coffers a bit.

Yeah was expecting a hiding as well  😂 sorry not sure of the crowd looked decent though