2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup

Cerberus

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-0 Mexico at HT. Mexico took foot off the gas a little once they went 1 up and it was more like a training session for them but last 15 minutes of the half they’ve been clinical. Last time these 2 met was in the Gold cup back in 2015 with Mexico winning 6-0 after being 4 up at HT. If Mexico can be bothered this second half there will be loads more goals.

7 hours ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

4-0 Mexico at HT. Mexico took foot off the gas a little once they went 1 up and it was more like a training session for them but last 15 minutes of the half they’ve been clinical. Last time these 2 met was in the Gold cup back in 2015 with Mexico winning 6-0 after being 4 up at HT. If Mexico can be bothered this second half there will be loads more goals.

Finished 7-0 to Mexico. 

Haiti v Bermuda on at 11pm tonight.

There is no shame in losing 3-1 to Mexico, the boys did well especially given the batterings Mexico has given us over the years.  We are slowly progressing and I look forward to the Cuba game sunday, we should be able to win that one to progress to the quarter final, where we will most likely face Costa Rica

Not sure why both Canada and Mexico were wearing their away kits, John Herdman always seemed like a bit of p***k to me but I did enjoy him giving it back to Gerardo Martino last night on the sidelines. 

2 hours ago, Torpar said:

Not sure why both Canada and Mexico were wearing their away kits, John Herdman always seemed like a bit of p***k to me but I did enjoy him giving it back to Gerardo Martino last night on the sidelines. 

Never really got that impression about Herdman.  In terms of players, Cyle Larin is lazy as f**k, Jonathan David provides so much more effort and dynamism going forward.

Archived