Semi Finals

lichtie23

England vs USA, Tuesday 8pm

Netherlands vs Sweden, Wednesday 8pm

Semi final time at the woman’s World Cup. Hopefully Alex Morgan and the Yanks can dispose of the Lionesses while I fancy the Dutch to be to strong for Sweden. Hopefully 2 entertaining games though.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

England vs USA, Tuesday 8pm

Netherlands vs Sweden, Wednesday 8pm

Semi final time at the woman’s World Cup. Hopefully Alex Morgan and the Yanks can dispose of the Lionesses while I fancy the Dutch to be to strong for Sweden. Hopefully 2 entertaining games though.

Yup. I'm really liking the Dutch and think they might have what it takes to go the distance with the USA. They don't quite have France's quality but they do have more composure and freedom. Sweden will need to play out of their skin to beat them. 

I can't see the USA having too much trouble with England, they're big-game players and they won't allow a repeat of the She Believes Cup game. Too strong in every area.

Looks like near-enough full houses for both games in Lyon, with a big Dutch travelling support.

28 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Media down there becoming unbearable again with their “it’s coming home” shite. When will they ever learn.

Doesn't help that their manager is an arrogant fandan too. Hope the Yanks crush them as a big get it up yeah to Neville, Piers Morgan and Donald Trump.

15 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
16 hours ago, Cerberus said:
IMG_2513.thumb.jpg.d9b9f43ef3e2d4e644021b16863a8666.jpg

And they say Americans don't understand irony.

They pick the hot one and the left wing lesbian activist one.

There's so much going on in that article.

4 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Media down there becoming unbearable again with their “it’s coming home” shite. When will they ever learn.

Sam Matterface is going to have a breakdown if they get put out. Will be tuning in for that. 

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

They pick the hot one and the left wing lesbian activist one.

There's so much going on in that article.

Funnily enough the "hot" one is famously not arrogant, very humble and hard-working.  She also has more Twitter followers than Spurs. Not that that's relevant to anything, I just found it interesting.

The leftie lesbian annoyed Piers Morgan's Master, so the gammon want her dead.

I hope that article is pinned up on the USA dressing room wall tonight.

Archived