Billy Gilmour

Kuro

Who does Gilmour replace in Napoli's midfield?

Conte loves an athletic powerhouse such as a McTominay and Anguissa and Lobotka is such a good footballer, sort of similar to how Gilmour plays.

I think it is gonna be tough for him to get starts unless there is an injury and I don't trust Conte to start him at all, really hope he isn't bench fodder all season 

16 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

Who does Gilmour replace in Napoli's midfield?

Conte loves an athletic powerhouse such as a McTominay and Anguissa and Lobotka is such a good footballer, sort of similar to how Gilmour plays.

I think it is gonna be tough for him to get starts unless there is an injury and I don't trust Conte to start him at all, really hope he isn't bench fodder all season 

I know where you’re coming from but considering Conte worked with him previously and then sought him out to sign for him again, you’d have to imagine he fancies him as a player and he’ll be afforded opportunities.

My concern would be more if/when Conte blows up and the new manager doesn’t see him in the same way. As you say, certainly tough competition for a starting spot in that area of the park. 

Edited by Londonwell