The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

4 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

I'd forgotten about that one person who represents all of Scotland.

Well obviously, no single person does that so surely the good auld honest debater Baxter wouldn't have asked a question that was impossible to answer on a semantic technicality basis to act like he'd won some sort of an argument....?

I think providing examples of open anglophobia within Scotland is quite a sad example of what Kinky was talking about which Baxter bizarrely dismissed and you've bizarrely aided. 

9 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Well obviously, no single person does that so surely the good auld honest debater Baxter wouldn't have asked a question that was impossible to answer on a semantic technicality basis to act like he'd won some sort of an argument....?

I think providing examples of open anglophobia within Scotland is quite a sad example of what Kinky was talking about which Baxter bizarrely dismissed and you've bizarrely aided. 

In what way was I 'bizarrely aiding' Anglophobia?

Just now, Anonapersona said:

In what way was I 'bizarrely aiding' Anglophobia?

Fucking hell do you do this on purpose???

You were aiding Baxter's weird semantics games. 

No, I pointed out your image was idiotic.

If you think that and also think Baxter's question wasn't an attempt of a semantics trap then more fool you. 

1 minute ago, Anonapersona said:

I commented on your image. That's all. That's the end of it. For f**k's sake.

You're so dumb 😂

You commented on an image that was a reply to a question, the question is relevant before you call the answer idiotic. 

You best just leave it now before we have any WW3 flashbacks... 

Just now, SANTAN said:

You're so dumb 😂

You commented on an image that was a reply to a question, the question is relevant before you call the answer idiotic. 

You best just leave it now before we have any WW3 flashbacks... 

Oh wow. You're actually a Stormzy alt.

And for the last time. I did not say I wanted to start WWIII. I don't know where the f**k you got the idea. So put up or stfu.

8 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

Oh wow. You're actually a Stormzy alt.

And for the last time. I did not say I wanted to start WWIII. I don't know where the f**k you got the idea. So put up or stfu.

Have a read through this buddy. Practice makes perfect. 

https://tigertuesday.com/poor-reading-comprehension/

I had wondered why there was suddenly a bunch of Rangers supporters from the Borders.

A wee bit sad don't you think?

I don't think changing your username on a forum is sad, no. 

Amusing yet unsurprising that your stupidity lead you to thinking I created an alias account though. 

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Changing your username doesn't change the shite you sometimes spout though.

emoji8.png

No but the extra red dots you get on platinum certainly make up for it! 

10 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I don't think changing your username on a forum is sad, no. 

Amusing yet unsurprising that your stupidity lead you to thinking I created an alias account though. 

Ok then. Let's have it out.

What do you do with yourself in the high tech metropolis that is the Scottish Borders? It must be something very special given that everyone on here seems to have stupidity and comprehension issues.

Be honest now.

2 minutes ago, Anonapersona said:

Ok then. Let's have it out.

What do you do with yourself in the high tech metropolis that is the Scottish Borders? It must be something very special given that everyone on here seems to have stupidity and comprehension issues.

Be honest now.

Not everyone!!

You in particular have poor comprehension issues. Most other people in this section do well, loads have far better comprehension than me, believe it or not! 

As to the rest of your post, I don't think I could find an "ooft" gif that quite does it justice. 

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

Not everyone!!

You in particular have poor comprehension issues. Most other people in this section do well, loads have far better comprehension than me, believe it or not! 

As to the rest of your post, I don't think I could find an "ooft" gif that quite does it justice. 

I thought so.

Btw, I have great comprehension. That's why I no longer live in the Borders.

1 minute ago, Anonapersona said:

I thought so.

Btw, I have great comprehension. That's why I no longer live in the Borders.

What did you think? 

😂 No you don't. As evidenced by the WW3 disagreement and your posts in this thread, it's not the worst character trait. You're probably a very smart man, certainly not a man with any insecurities. I'd go as far as saying someone like yourself is probably so smart happy and successful that you managed to move to the USA! That would be properly impressive wouldn't it? 

Just now, SANTAN said:

What did you think? 

😂 No you don't. As evidenced by the WW3 disagreement and your posts in this thread, it's not the worst character trait. You're probably a very smart man, certainly not a man with any insecurities. I'd go as far as saying someone like yourself is probably so smart happy and successful that you managed to move to the USA! That would be properly impressive wouldn't it? 

Can't you just act like a normal person? God knows what kind of upbringing you had. What a dismal failure of a human being.

On that note I won't be seeing your next reply.