Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to going to this one. Naturally there's that 1% optimistic feeling after seeing what happened midweek when Celtic played in Europe. However, I think we could be the recipients of a European hangover pumping.

We've nothing to lose, we'll get a decent sum of money for this game which will benefit us more than a possible next game if I'm being honest.

Heart says we'll maybe get 1-1 and take it to ET which would be an achievement in itself, head says 7-1.

Do people actually think we have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this game? As much as I'd wet myself with glee, it's not happening.
If we compete well and don't punch ourselves out after half an hour then I'll be satisfied.
Yeah, keep it respectable and some good performances will be good enough for me. Would love to see Nisbit get a goal here but I'm intrigued as to how we'll set up. Probably 4411 again?
f**k it, Turner to utterly demolish them before half time. We all know the second 45 doesn't exist this season.

Brown has it now, just inside the celtic half. Takes a loose touch, Beadling smashes into him, Brown looks hurt but play on is the call. The Celtic fans dont like that decision. Beadling now, sprays it wide with the outside of his foot to Dow. Dow cuts inside Bolingoli nutmegs Ayer plays it across to Turner chips the ball up for Danny Devine with a diving header. Dunfermline have won it in injury time.

Edit

I think we will do well to keep it to a two goal difference.

Brown has it now, just inside the celtic half. Takes a loose touch, Beadling smashes into him, Brown looks hurt but play on is the call. The Celtic fans dont like that decision. Beadling now, sprays it wide with the outside of his foot to Dow. Dow cuts inside Bolingoli nutmegs Ayer plays it across to Turner chips the ball up for Danny Devine with a diving header. Dunfermline have won it in injury time.

Edit
I think we will do well to keep it to a two goal difference.

The ref then books and then sends off the entire Dunfermline team for celebrating the win and an SPFL enquiry award the tie to Celtic.

Archived