Bully Wee v Bairns

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

Fantastic turn out today by Falkirk fans I was really impressed and great to actually see away fans after spending far too long in League Two.

Thought we competed ok in the first half but Falkirk obviously edging it, great goal by Lamont who I thought had his best game in a Clyde top.. second half I felt like we had more space and time on the ball and it just got better as the game went on, when the players got the belief and confidence we kicked on and blew Falkirk away, last 20 minutes just passing the ball around so comfortable making good runs and a couple of decent chances probably could have been more, Div Mitchell made a few amazing saves to keep us in the game.

Impossible to pick a MOTM !! hopefully we can kick on from this.

Well done on a great result,   how many did falk irk bring there saying they had 2500 in a 2048 crowd typic a l falkir k crowd w**k.   We have the pleasure next week.

We were awful but fair play to Clyde as they deserved their win. McKinnon needs to be sacked. We should be walking this league.

Ps. That wee ball boys parents must have it drummed into him that claims and benefits are the way forward. Horrible, weedgie rats. Scum of the earth.

Knowing the ball boy’s dad, as a lot of Clyde fans on here do, you couldn’t be further from the truth throwing that nonsense at him.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We were awful but fair play to Clyde as they deserved their win. McKinnon needs to be sacked. We should be walking this league.

Ps. That wee ball boys parents must have it drummed into him that claims and benefits are the way forward. Horrible, weedgie rats. Scum of the earth.

I've no issue with the ball boy, he was just a daft wee laddie acting the goat. But it should have been nipped in the bud by a clyde employee as it was obvious it was going to get out of hand.

It had zero bearing on the end result though.

I’m upset we lost but Clyde deserved the 3 points.

Which is fine. That’s football. But don’t go flinging mud at folk accusing them of whatever when you know absolutely nothing about them to remotely get to that conclusion. Cammy Bell apologised for the incident to the boy and his dad to which they both accepted.

19 minutes ago, Adolfo Rios said:

Which is fine. That’s football. But don’t go flinging mud at folk accusing them of whatever when you know absolutely nothing about them to remotely get to that conclusion. Cammy Bell apologised for the incident to the boy and his dad to which they both accepted.

I thought the wee boy’s behaviour was poor. I’m not going to say otherwise as that’s what I think.

39 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Well done on a great result,   how many did falk irk bring there saying they had 2500 in a 2048 crowd typic a l falkir k crowd w**k.   We have the pleasure next week.

They had about 1500 in a crowd of 2400.

Archived