Aberdeen v County Sheepfest

Lewis
Logan Vyner Considine Leigh
Ojo Ferguson
Mcginn. Hedges
Anderson Cosgrove

Maybe McLennan for Mcginn and probably Gallagher, Wilson or most likely Bryson in for Anderson.
Praying we find the intensity and creativity we had from the start against Chickhura and Hearts. But If County are smart they'll just sit back and choose their attacks carefully while Aberdeen scratch their heads and infuriate the crowd.
3-0 Foster Stoppage time hattrick of OG's
#coyr #standfree #sheeponfire #indeekwetrust

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something like this for me: Lewis; Logan, Vyner, Considine, Leigh; McLennan, Ferguson, Bryson, McGinn/Hedges; Wilson, Cosgrove. 

I'd like to see McLennan back in the team. We have been far too passive and predictable in recent weeks, and I think he is our most likely antidote to that - he has a refreshing urgency and purpose to his play, even if it doesn't always come off. 

I would definitely like to see Anderson get more minutes, as others have said, but I'm not sure he would necessarily complement Cosgrove - physically different, but both do their best work in and around the penalty box and would probably want to occupy similar positions. 

4 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Something like this for me: Lewis; Logan, Vyner, Considine, Leigh; McLennan, Ferguson, Bryson, McGinn/Hedges; Wilson, Cosgrove. 

I'd like to see McLennan back in the team. We have been far too passive and predictable in recent weeks, and I think he is our most likely antidote to that - he has a refreshing urgency and purpose to his play, even if it doesn't always come off. 

I would definitely like to see Anderson get more minutes, as others have said, but I'm not sure he would necessarily complement Cosgrove - physically different, but both do their best work in and around the penalty box and would probably want to occupy similar positions. 

Was not convinced by Vyner at all last Saturday so would have Devlin in  for him if he’s fit but other than team you  have suggested is one I would like to see play today. 

Hardly any distance into the season at all, we have already seen everything from the pretty sublime to the absolutely ridiculous from County, which leaves me rather unsure what to expect in this one. I do acknowledge that the trajectory has been sharply downwards, but it's basically the same guys going out there, so we can still hope...?

County to concede (also known as Aberdeen to score) anywhere from 0 to 5 goals, and County to score / Aberdeen concede anywhere from 0 to 3.

Hardly any distance into the season at all, we have already seen everything from the pretty sublime to the absolutely ridiculous from County, which leaves me rather unsure what to expect in this one. I do acknowledge that the trajectory has been sharply downwards, but it's basically the same guys going out there, so we can still hope...?

Substitute “County” for “Aberdeen” and this is still spot on.

Archived